Covid Vaccinations

vantexan

Taking the dollar off gold conversion as the last remnant is different from ending the gold standard. Just admit you were wrong and stop.

And either way you want to believe, it STILL had nothing to do with boomers, no matter how much hate you might have for them. Again, you missed the point. Typical.

Wht are you insisting on deflecting from the point being made???? Do you not like the point that I proved- that boomers had NOTHING to do with the gold standard- so need to change to something that makes you feel more powerful somehow???? Something is clearly wrong with you.
Everybody, pretty much everybody, including your link, says Nixon took us off the gold standard in '71.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
...lol

Attachments

• 239877963_4027461834028958_8075226480017787978_n.jpg
    239877963_4027461834028958_8075226480017787978_n.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 55

Maui

I'd rather get infected every 6 months and live than not get a vaccine and risk dying. I'm not afraid of a little jab in the shoulder that I can barely feel. Meanwhile, other idiots are injecting animal anti-parasitic drugs that aren't approved, while whining about how the vaccines were approved, as if an anti-parasitic is the same as an anti-viral.
Eh. Reinfection with Delta is 2X more likely from natural immunity than vaccines.

outtatime

Anybody but Trump was the theme.
Exactly. The bar was so low that anyone else was going to be voted in. It was the constant daily lying, bullying, name calling BS that Trump did. He was never about what's best for the country, he only did what was best for HIM. Everything with him is a transaction. "what can you do for me?". Does anyone's day-to-day life actually change depending on who is president?

It will be fine

Exactly. The bar was so low that anyone else was going to be voted in. It was the constant daily lying, bullying, name calling BS that Trump did. He was never about what's best for the country, he only did what was best for HIM. Everything with him is a transaction. "what can you do for me?". Does anyone's day-to-day life actually change depending on who is president?
Do you think the day to day life of the dreamers changed depending on the president?