Covid Vaccinations

BadLarry238

Your Hero
You are afraid of both the vaccine and covid. I am not afraid of the vaccine, and have zero fear of even being sick from the virus. But I do wear a mask in public in case I can spread the virus because I actually care whether I make someone else sick, and possibly die. Even if a mask isn't 100% effective, if it reduces the risk that someone's kid dies from a viral infection they got from me by even 10%, that is better than nothing. Right wingers who fear the vaccine are selfish, just like every Trumpie on the planet
If you got vaccinated and wear a mask...that's fear. You can spin it anyway you want to make yourself feel better, but you're fearful.

...and it's none of your business if someone is vaccinated or not.

dmac1

What they're demonstrating, not me, is that natural immunity works better than the vaccines. Fully vaccinated people are still getting infected by this variant and some are dying. And the vaccines are only effective for about 6 months. Your strawman argument won't change that.
ANOTHER idiotic statement. I'd rather be reinfected and vaccinated and live than unvaccinated, re-infected, and dead. Just because someone lived through one covid infection and lived does not mean they will live through the next. Believing so is stupid.

vantexan

Still, it is the unvaccinated who are dying, and many of them were previously infected and their 'natural' immunity didn't help as much as getting vaccinated, which is why vaccinated people RARELY die.
Actually the fully vaccinated are getting infected in increasing numbers to the point pharmaceutical companies are recommending a booster shot. And they are dying in some cases. It's not those with natural immunity who are dying but rather those who neither have natural immunity or aren't vaccinated. The vaccines don't last, aren't a guarantee of a lifetime of protection against covid.

Last edited:

dmac1

If you got vaccinated and wear a mask...that's fear. You can spin it anyway you want to make yourself feel better, but you're fearful.

...and it's none of your business if someone is vaccinated or not.
Trying not to infect others is not fear, it is commonly known as empathy for others, which CLEARLY the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers have no understanding of.

vantexan

Still, it is the unvaccinated who are dying, and many of them were previously infected and their 'natural' immunity didn't help as much as getting vaccinated, which is why vaccinated people RARELY die.

The boomers were NOT leading the country when the gold standard was dropped. The gold standard itself was dropped in 1933, and the direct connection of the dollar and gold was dropped in 1971 when ALL but a few boomers were under 25 years old. You should at least get your facts right when disparaging an entire group of people when NONE of that group was old enough to be a president or a sneator, and only a few were old enough to be elected to the House, and MOST of them couldn't even vote. You need to re-exmine your beliefs when you have such simple facts wrong. You apparently hate a whole generation based on ignorance- typical for a Trumpie, and racists, and mysoginists, and.......
Actually the government made it illegal to own gold in 1934 but the Dollar was backed by gold until 1971. Now it's a fiat currency.

vantexan

So people should do an expensive test every so often to see if they still have natural immunity vs getting a free shot???? And who should pay for the more expensive tests????????? Testing for viral antibodies is NOT as simple as testing for the virus. Only an idiot would make stupid statements that may have people dying who think they remain 'naturally' immune forever. Just pure stupid- no other excuse is possible,
You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding here. Natural immunity from surviving an infection should impart a lifetime of protection. It's the vaccines who are demonstrably ineffective after about 6 months. And yes, only an idiot would go on as you do.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Trying not to infect others is not fear, it is commonly known as empathy for others, which CLEARLY the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers have no understanding of.
Spin it anyway you want, you're scared...and it's not empathy you THINK your showing...it's sympathy you THINK you're showing...but in all actuality...its fear you're showing!

dmac1

Mommy and daddy ate the whole farm, for tens of trillions of dollars, and then send the bill to the kids.

Worthless, useless generation worthy of a thousand books.

Maybe mommy and daddy issues come from mommy and daddy being horrendous people.

Because boomers aren't quick on the uptake, I'm talking about you. Not my actual mommy and daddy. They're great.
Boomers you know are great, it is the ones you don't know who are awful. Maybe boomers are just people- some good, some bad. Trump is a boomer as are 35 of the 49 republican senators.

dmac1

Boomers leave tens of trillions in bills for their grandkids and then lecture like we're just too sensitive about it.

The arrogance and evil is quite the combination. It's almost impressive. You're just a bunch of thieves.
I was born before 1965 and my kids will receive 4-5 times each what my 'greatest generation' parents left me. Your generalizations are proof of your ignorance

MAKAVELI

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding here. Natural immunity from surviving an infection should impart a lifetime of protection. It's the vaccines who are demonstrably ineffective after about 6 months. And yes, only an idiot would go on as you do.
Why would you think natural immunity lasts a lifetime?

dmac1

Young people have thousands in dumb credit cards. Or whatever

Boomers lock in spending tens of trillions of dollars that they didn't make that their kids will pay for, and then lecture kids about how much they spend on coffee.

Total joke. Useless people.
You don't see boomers at starbucks paying $5 or more for a cup of coffee. Maybe you don't know your generations. You were wrong about your other assumptions as I pointed out already, and you are making more ignorant statements. Do you think 'boomers' had anything to do with the 'great society' programs under Johnson or social security under Roosevelt?

dmac1

Actually the government made it illegal to own gold in 1934 but the Dollar was backed by gold until 1971. Now it's a fiat currency.
Neither had anything to do with 'boomer' which was the point you entirely gloss over and try to find some other fault. Can't you folow a discussion and make a point relevant to the topic being discussed?

And the gold standard WAS dropped in 1933