Covid Vaccinations

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How do you know what variant it is?
This article explains that they test anonymous samples by genomic sampling:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It doesn't. Almost no given patient knows what variant they have, or will ever find out.
True, it is too expensive to determine on an individual basis. However, for statistical purposes, they can determine that, for example, 80% of tested samples are delta variant, meaning the likelihood of which variant you have would be delta.

It will be fine

True, it is too expensive to determine on an individual basis. However, for statistical purposes, they can determine that, for example, 80% of tested samples are delta variant, meaning the likelihood of which variant you have would be delta.
I don’t think statistical probability is an argument that will resonate with anti-vaxers.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's all according to which spin-doctor (liar) you prefer to listen to.

And FYI, they have discovered and new variant, termed 'Doomsday', which is unaffected by the vaccine, and is more contagious than Delta. Thanks, China!

Boys, it's been good to know ya!

Seen him 3 times.
He's the real deal.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's all according to which spin-doctor (liar) you prefer to listen to.

And FYI, they have discovered and new variant, termed 'Doomsday', which is unaffected by the vaccine, and is more contagious than Delta. Thanks, China!

Boys, it's been good to know ya!

46 years ago come November. Song always gets me when I think how terrifying it must have been out on that lake during that storm. Brave men. Part about the cook is particularly poignant.

Working4the1%

Your article proves him right.
Try again left winger.
More right wing LIES
Florida changed its COVID-19 data, creating an ‘artificial decline’ in recent deaths
1630421527033.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More right wing LIES
Florida changed its COVID-19 data, creating an ‘artificial decline’ in recent deaths
View attachment 350273
So you're running away from your previous lie and now you're pushing a new lie.

You're calling Florida officials liars, but you provide a link that says they moved to a more accurate data collection method. Do you ever get tired of always being wrong?

From your link:
Jason Salemi, an epidemiologist at the University of South Florida who has been tracking the state’s COVID data, said reporting by date of death is better for long-term studies of the disease.

“Deaths by date of death curve is the most accurate you can get,” Salemi said. “You know exactly when people died , you know how to construct the curve and exactly when we were experiencing surges in terms of deaths.”

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Hope this helps.....
Again, how do you know. Scientist have yet to isolate the Corona virus. So you are taking the media's word that it is the variant.