Covid Vaccinations

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The original doesn't get killed off by the shot. The scientist have not been able to isolate the Corona virus. Please look it up. Without them being able to isolate it. They have no way of telling if it is a new virus..
It was never designed to kill off the virus or prevent transmission. It mitigates the symptoms in the infected but does not prevent transmission. It’s not unique. The current vaccine for pertussis or whooping cough works the same way. For example, if your child is vaccinated for pertussis goes to daycare and comes in contact with the pertussis bacteria, he or she will get it but be asymptotic. But when the child comes home he can infect the unvaccinated newborn in the home. Just like this stupid vaccine. Vaccinologist are aware of this

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It was never designed to kill off the virus or prevent transmission. It mitigates the symptoms in the infected but does not prevent transmission. It’s not unique. The current vaccine for pertussis or whooping cough works the same way. For example, if your child is vaccinated for pertussis goes to daycare and comes in contact with the pertussis bacteria, he or she will get it but be asymptotic. But when the child comes home he can infect the unvaccinated newborn in the home. Just like this stupid vaccine. Vaccinologist are aware of this
Look up the whooping cough virus and see if they have been able to isolate it.

Ou812fu

Ou812fu

I’m saying the vaccine was never meant to prevent transmission. I don’t know about isolating it.
Without isolating a virus to be able to compare the two. There is no way for a scientist to say that it is a different variant. There is a reason the articles are real bland when they mention they detected the Delta variant.

So you truly can't fact check it.

UnionStrong

Without isolating a virus to be able to compare the two. There is no way for a scientist to say that it is a different variant. There is a reason the articles are real bland when they mention they detected the Delta variant.
Doomsday variant is coming now. Vaccine has no effect, what’s new

UnionStrong

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Ou812fu

The fact checkers don't even give one doctor as an example of a person that isolated it. Smh.. Bland again..

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The fact checkers don't even give one doctor as an example of a person that isolated it. Smh.. Bland again..
ISOLATED:

GENOME SEQUENCED:

ACTUAL PICTURES:

Not all scientists are corrupt.

Ou812fu

ISOLATED:

GENOME SEQUENCED:

ACTUAL PICTURES:

Not all scientists are corrupt.
Thanks. For the links.