Covid Vaccinations

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Oohh here we go with another variant. Let me know when you folks have finally opened your eyes to their lies....

IMG_20210901_125957_850.jpg

Ou812fu

I have to say. I have yet to see a microscopic slide picture of the virus. I'm really going to go out on a limb. They have yet to isolate it. All the pictures of the virus are computer generated...

MAKAVELI

I have to say. I have yet to see a microscopic slide picture of the virus. I'm really going to go out on a limb. They have yet to isolate it. All the pictures of the virus are computer generated...

Ou812fu

bacha29

Try to find a picture of the actual virus.
Pal, have you ever stopped to realize that your entire life has been tied to medical science ever since they gave your mother an epidural when she gave birth to you? The science behind the COVID vaccine is there, it has been proven effective and safe enough to warrant a worldwide.

As far as the origins of the virus, the best available intelligence came to the conclusion that while the virus could have escaped from the Chinese lab there is no conclusive proof or corroborated evidence that it actually did. And without the cooperation of the Chinese government which we're not going to get the true source of the origin of the virus will likely never be known.

floridays

Lmao Rumble
You've proven yourself to be a joke in your simple response.

Rumble said nothing, it was simply the vehicle used to relay the words of Bill Clinton, then President of the United States.

You're a clown, a joke. Stick to grammar or literature, keep your personal opinions far away from your students.

You could easily be this jerk

Ou812fu

Pal, have you ever stopped to realize that your entire life has been tied to medical science ever since they gave your mother an epidural when she gave birth to you? The science behind the COVID vaccine is there, it has been proven effective and safe enough to warrant a worldwide.

As far as the origins of the virus, the best available intelligence came to the conclusion that while the virus could have escaped from the Chinese lab there is no conclusive proof or corroborated evidence that it actually did. And without the cooperation of the Chinese government which we're not going to get the true source of the origin of the virus will likely never be known.
Maybe your mom choose to have an epidural. But when I was born that really wasn't a thing to do. Only the week ones used them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is ample evidence of the Chinese coverup. Only fools are still denying these facts.

vantexan

You actually posted something that says the virus is believed to have originated in a food market? You do know that the NIH and Fauci partially funded gain of function research at the Chinese lab in Wuhan that's run by the Chinese military? Why do you folks defend the Chinese?