Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

Here’s the “Definition of Terms” for Immunization as captured on August 26, 2021.

View attachment 351205

Here’s the “Definition of Terms” for immunizations now, which was updated on September 1, 2021

View attachment 351206

So in a week, a vaccine went from being something that “produces immunity to a specific disease” to something that merely “stimulates the body’s immune response against diseases,” and a vaccination no longer “produces immunity” to a disease, just “protection” from a disease.

Does anyone else find this disturbing? Why did the CDC suddenly redefine “vaccine” and “vaccination” to make them sound similar to your basic non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or a prescription drug you have to keep taking regularly?

No explanation for the change is given.
Wack website

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
09/08/2021

Ms Circle Back did a 'Biden', and made a hasty getaway after today's Press Briefing. She took no questions, and left immediately. She was asked a question that referenced newly released documents by The Intercept, that appear to contradict Dr. Anthony Fauci’s repeated assurances the NIH did NOT fund gain-of-function research into coronaviruses in Wuhan.

The Intercept traced $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, via a funding paper trial that was approved by the NIH, run by the ONE AND ONLY, Dr. Fauci.

###

It will be fine

09/08/2021

Ms Circle Back did a 'Biden', and made a hasty getaway after today's Press Briefing. She took no questions, and left immediately. She was asked a question that referenced newly released documents by The Intercept, that appear to contradict Dr. Anthony Fauci’s repeated assurances the NIH did NOT fund gain-of-function research into coronaviruses in Wuhan.

The Intercept traced $599,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, via a funding paper trial that was approved by the NIH, run by the ONE AND ONLY, Dr. Fauci.

###
If Covid is not a big deal and no one should care about it, why do you care about its origin?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you can find one quote from me defending China on the covid issue, I will raise my opinion of you,. But saying you don't have proof is not defending China, and for you to believe that saying you don't have prof is the same as defending China is says a lot about your level of cognitive ability. Your illogical, delusional leap from me saying you have no proof of your claim that China developed covid to your illogical assertion that my statement is support of China proves just how bad education levels are in the country..
You continue to defend communist China, the brutal authoritarian dictatorship responsible for a global pandemic.

It's sad you're not smart enough to be ashamed of yourself.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If a doctor gets covid from some unvaccinated idiot, he could bring it home to his children, and they could die, but antivaxxers don't care about others.
That's true of literally any disease.
Only disgusting fascists think doctors shouldn't have to treat people they disagree with.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Was watching yesterday a conservative media outlet's version of the story. After the ab that was accused of having released the virus was absolved the conspiracy theorists have now moved onto another lab in Wuhan China..
No surprise there. When one conspiracy theory is debunked they simply move onto another.
Yes it's just one big coincidence a bat coronavirus emerged in a city where the commie Chinese were studying bat coronaviruses.

SMH, you people are so desperate to defend communist China. Just brainwashed I guess.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If Covid is not a big deal and no one should care about it, why do you care about its origin?
E3aapcEXMAAgaSZ.jpeg

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
And good luck with the treatment...