Covid Vaccinations

It will be fine

Willing to bet you're 'vaccinated'...so, move the :censored2: on! What do you have to worry about?
It annoys me that we have enough of the population too stupid to get a free shot that we have to waste hospital capacity and tax dollars treating them. My city is opening extra hospitals to increase bed capacity again for something that is entirely avoidable. Dumb dumbs would rather eat horse dewormer and poop themselves than take a safe and effective shot. Anti-Vaxxers are too stupid to live in polite society and should do the rest of us a favor and stay in the hills they live in.

wilberforce15

It annoys me that we have enough of the population too stupid to get a free shot that we have to waste hospital capacity and tax dollars treating them. My city is opening extra hospitals to increase bed capacity again for something that is entirely avoidable. Dumb dumbs would rather eat horse dewormer and poop themselves than take a safe and effective shot. Anti-Vaxxers are too stupid to live in polite society and should do the rest of us a favor and stay in the hills they live in.
You are a super-spreader.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
It's people like you who are the problem in a "polite society". It's none of your business who gets vaccinated or not...but you live in fear and want to control everything and everybody because of that fear. :censored2: you...

...and it's my tax dollars too that go to that hospital that I go to for treatment!!!

It will be fine

It's people like you who are the problem in a "polite society". It's none of your business who gets vaccinated or not...but you live in fear and want to control everything and everybody because of that fear. :censored2: you...

...and it's my tax dollars too that go to that hospital that I go to for treatment!!!
Don’t take the shot, I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t such a waste to society. If you don’t take an easy free step to protect society, don’t live in it. Go off to the woods to die and don’t be a burden on the rest of us. Anti-vaxers are just too stupid to live with the rest of us.

wilberforce15

Don’t take the shot, I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t such a waste to society. If you don’t take an easy free step to protect society, don’t live in it. Go off to the woods to die and don’t be a burden on the rest of us. Anti-vaxers are just too stupid to live with the rest of us.
You brag about how the vaccine helps you handle the viral load with less severe symptoms.

That means you're more likely to be out and about, super-spreading the thing, by your own admission.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
It's YOU who is the problem. You want everybody to be the same, do the same, live the same. It's not like that in a free society. It's like that in communist China. YOU have to be willing to accept people for who they are and live your own life as you see fit. Leave that other person alone if you don’t agree with the way THEY WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIFE. That's living in a free society.

You got your shot. You got nothing to fear...so .gov says!

But you can't. You live in fear. And that fear makes you feel like you need to control everything and everybody...:censored2: you!!!

It's people like you who need to be taken out back and shot!

It will be fine

It's YOU who is the problem. You want everybody to be the same, do the same, live the same. It's not like that in a free society. It's like that in communist China. YOU have to be willing to accept people for who they are and live your own life as you see fit. Leave that other person alone if you don’t agree with the way THEY WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIFE. That's living in a free society.

You got your shot. You got nothing to fear...so .gov says!

But you can't. You live in fear. And that fear makes you feel like you need to control everything and everybody...:censored2: you!!!

It's people like you who need to be taken out back and shot!
Part of living in society is caring about other people and taking basic steps to protect their welfare. It’s sad that you don’t understand that. Selfish, stupid people are the worst.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Part of living in society is caring about other people and taking basic steps to protect their welfare. It’s sad that you don’t understand that. Selfish, stupid people are the worst.
YOUR welfare is not my responsibility...and MY welfare is not your responsibility.

Go live in France if you want that type of society.

No...narcissistic racial elite fascist like yourself are the worst.

wilberforce15

So why do you walk around with the ability to carry a higher viral load with no symptoms?

That's dangerous to the public.

Working4the1%

905F4941-8099-4B22-9890-E3246109EAC4.jpeg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Your thought process is selfish, but I understand why you don't see it. You are selfish..

dmac1

Here’s the “Definition of Terms” for Immunization as captured on August 26, 2021.

View attachment 351205

Here’s the “Definition of Terms” for immunizations now, which was updated on September 1, 2021

View attachment 351206

So in a week, a vaccine went from being something that “produces immunity to a specific disease” to something that merely “stimulates the body’s immune response against diseases,” and a vaccination no longer “produces immunity” to a disease, just “protection” from a disease.

Does anyone else find this disturbing? Why did the CDC suddenly redefine “vaccine” and “vaccination” to make them sound similar to your basic non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug or a prescription drug you have to keep taking regularly?

No explanation for the change is given.
Likely because the earlier definitions weren't precise. A vaccination fight off an infection- it doesn't set up a force field that prevents the virus from entering your body, and smart people knew that. There are MANY vaccines that have NEVER offered any lifetime of immunity that some people are now arguing should occir. Almost all the childhood vaccinations take multiple boosters over time, and people get repeated tetanus vaccines throughout life because that 'immunity' doesn't last long. NO ONE with a brain has ever believed that lifetime immunity is guaranteed from any vaccine. Some vaccines apparently do offer lifetime immunity from getting the diease, so offer only limited reduction in symptoms. And vaccines have never directly produced the immunity- it has always been the bodies response that creates the immunity. But the vaccine is the prime mover. If you want to read something sinister into a more precise definition have fun. But , in a way christians might understand, you can say that god created everything man made in the world, because 'god' created man. So in that sense, vaccines 'create' immunity, but it is actually the bodies reaction to the vaccine that finally results in the immune response to the virus, or bacteria. Only crybabies worry about having a slightly more precise definition.

dmac1

Not to mention. I thought the shot works. Either it works or doesn't? Please get your facts straight..
Many vaccines need boosters or even repeated shots years later. Get your facts straight. Needing boosters, or even annual shots doesn't mean the shot doesn't work, and if a variant comes along different enough, it may need a different shot. even that doesn't mean the shot doesn't work against the variant it was designed for, and works fairly well against a later variant already. I am shocked at the lack of knowledge (ignorance) displayed by your reply. And ignorance is not a personal attack, it is merely noting your lack of knowledge about vaccines.

dmac1

And they are also the most likely to take drugs off the street, or smoke tobacco or eat crap with ingredients that have NEVER been lab tested for safety, all while crying about how they don't know whatis in the vaccines, or if they are safe.

dmac1

Yep- get vaccinated and be a part of society, or refuse and go off by yourself and don't be part of this society. Go form your own society where you get ZERO vaccines from birth until death. Then see how many of your kids start dying before reaching school age.