Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

Not to mention covid mostly only kills the elderly, and California has one of the youngest populations and Florida has one of the oldest.

All of California's fascist draconian lockdowns and mandates, and their numbers are still comparable to a free state with a much older population. Pathetic.
As pathetic as let a pandemic just rip. Strong survive Weak die. So Middle Ages thinking

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine being so brainwashed by your Democrat masters that you're still crying about the Chinese Virus when everyone capable of rational thought has moved on with their lives.

Very sad to watch.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What happens if UPS forces it's employees to get vaccinated?
Would you get it then?Would you get it then?
They won't.
If there's a mandate that withstands legal challenges there will still be a testing option.

But going down the rabbit hole of hypotheticals that will never happen.... I would go the route of religious exemption. If that was rejected there is an appeal process.

If that fails I would doctor shop until I found one that would give me a medical exemption. If it's rejected then appeal.

Once all that went through I would reevaluate my options. By then there might even be a normal, long time proven safe, live attenuated version I might take. Of course there's always the option of paying a homeless person to get vaccinated or bribing a doctor.

But none of that will be necessary. There won't be forced vaccinations.

They won't.
If there's a mandate that withstands legal challenges there will still be a testing option.

But going down the rabbit hole of hypotheticals that will never happen.... I would go the route of religious exemption. If that was rejected there is an appeal process.

If that fails I would doctor shop until I found one that would give me a medical exemption. If it's rejected then appeal.

Once all that went through I would revaluate my options. By then there might even be a normal, long time proven safe, live attenuated version I might take. Of course there's always the option of paying a homeless person to get vaccinated or bribing a doctor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This whole thing is a damn mess
They rushed it out because Biden got a bunch of American soldiers and hundreds of our allies killed in Afghanistan a few days before the announcement.

Plus Biden ran on fixing covid. He failed completely. So this shifts the blame to the unvaccinated. If it fails legal challenges he can say he did everything he could.

It's all political.
Democrats have politicized covid from the very beginning and they're still doing it.

They rushed it out because Biden got a bunch of American soldiers and hundreds of our allies killed in Afghanistan a few days before the announcement.

Plus Biden ran on fixing covid. He failed completely. So this shifts the blame to the unvaccinated. If it fails legal challenges he can say he did everything he could.

It's all political.
Democrats have politicized covid from the very beginning and they're still doing it.
It's sickening what's going on in the White House right now

Working4the1%

They won't.

Once all that went through I would reevaluate my options. By then there might even be a normal, long time proven safe, live attenuated version I might take. Of course there's always the option of paying a homeless person to get vaccinated or bribing a doctor.

Leper’s will submit

Working4the1%

It's all political.
The mandate is for the leper’s that keep spreading it.