Covid Vaccinations

Artee

700 kids have died from the beer flu. Its not even in the top 7 things kids are dying from. They have a better chance of getting killed in an accident or from cancer.

At my wifes elementary school many kids have been sick and many classes have had to quarantine including hers. No kids have died or even spent time in the hospital. I feel sorry for these kids having to get the short and even sorrier for their braindead parents, who are so scared from watching the propaganda in the media, that they think somehow this is going to save their child when there are 7 other higher risk factors in play.

Working4the1%

700 kids have died from the beer flu. Its not even in the top 7 things kids are dying from. They have a better chance of getting killed in an accident or from cancer.

At my wifes elementary school many kids have been sick and many classes have had to quarantine including hers. No kids have died or even spent time in the hospital. I feel sorry for these kids having to get the short and even sorrier for their braindead parents, who are so scared from watching the propaganda in the media, that they think somehow this is going to save their child when there are 7 other higher risk factors in play.
Those parents takes kids to get vaccinated for many reasons. COVID-19 just another.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Imagine being so brainwashed by your Republican masters that you're still pretending that the Chinese Virus only affects the old/sick when everyone capable of rational thought understands it’s a threat to their lives.#CDC TRUTh

I had COVID along with my wife and child. My wife and I had the sniffles and some coughing for 4 days.

My kid had mild symptoms for about 20 hours.

Last time I checked, we are still alive.

The median death age from SARS-COV2 is higher than the average life expectancy in the US and Canada.

90% of COVID deaths had at least one or more co-morbidities.

Over 60% of those hospitalized for COVID are classified as obese.

The idea that you walk around believing your life is constantly in imminent danger from this thing is astonishing.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I had COVID along with my wife and child. My wife and I had the sniffles and some coughing for 4 days.

The median death age from SARS-COV2 is higher than the average life expectancy in the US and Canada.

The idea that you walk around believing your life is constantly in imminent danger from this thing is astonishing.
Or that you can vaccinate yourself into a healthy life.

Natural immunity is always preferable.

Working4the1%

Gone on multiple vacations..I’m vaccinated. 3 co worker dead. Not vaccinated Astonishing you think all is well after 745,000 fellow citizens are dead