Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

I would say no of your damn business either way. I wouldn't be telling anybody my medical information. Stupid is as stupid does.
What a said pathetic response So sad and pathetic that the only conclusion i can come to is that you did in the end swallow your stubborn pride and go get the shots.

bacha29

You didn't answer the question Karen.
Then again if you for whatever reason chose not to get vaccinated that's fine but don't expect anybody to do more than the minimum to save your life if you stubbornly refuse to do anything on your own.
You try to project yourself as a proud and independent American. So why would you not take measures that would help to preserve your independence especially when it comes to the most necessary and vitally important component.... your health .

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
What a said pathetic response So sad and pathetic that the only conclusion i can come to is that you did in the end swallow your stubborn pride and go get the shots.
Did you not read any of the cdc documentation I posted earlier? Good luck with the rest of your life.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Then again if you for whatever reason chose not to get vaccinated that's fine but don't expect anybody to do more than the minimum to save your life if you stubbornly refuse to do anything on your own.
You try to project yourself as a proud and independent American. So why would you not take measures that would help to preserve your independence especially when it comes to the most necessary and vitally important component.... your health .
I see you took the Hypocritic Oath.

Doctors take the Hippocratic Oath.

bacha29

I see you took the Hypocritic Oath.

Doctors take the Hippocratic Oath.
99.2% of the COVID deaths nationwide in the month of June were not vaccinated. What more needs to be said? A hospital is essentially a public service. So it only stands to reason that a TRUE conservative would naturally want to do everything they can to reduce the demand for public services including taking better care of themselves . Doing their part to reduce the demand.

bacha29

Did you not read any of the cdc documentation I posted earlier? Good luck with the rest of your life.
And thanks to my vaccinations the opportunity to do so might just be enhanced. Certainly not diminished. Oh and BTW the CDC makes data available everyday. The problem is it's data that is generally reserved for medical professionals with the credentials, formal education and decades in the field to evaluate and apply. . Not mere laymen such as you and I.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
And thanks to my vaccinations the opportunity to do so might just be enhanced. Certainly not diminished. Oh and BTW the CDC makes data available everyday. The problem is it's data that is generally reserved for medical professionals with the credentials, formal education and decades in the field to evaluate and apply. . Not mere laymen such as you and I.
This is cdc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-145614.png
    Screenshot_20210805-145614.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 63

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hospitals need the business to remain profitable and employ hundreds of staff making above average wages.

Why do you hate nurses?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So now you've changed your position from people shouldn't get care if they're not vaccinated, to they should only have the minimum amount of care.

So do you also believe people who refused to get the flu shot should only receive the minimum amount of care?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The problem is it's data that is generally reserved for medical professionals with the credentials, formal education and decades in the field to evaluate and apply. . Not mere laymen such as you and I.
Or, for people who possess a modicum of intelligence, and the ability to add 2 plus 2.

I can understand why you exclude yourself.

Working4the1%

Rreeeeeeeee orange man bad rreeeeeeeee

Sloppy Joe is President now. I'll ask you the same question since @bacha29 dodged it.

What do you believe the consequences should be for communist China causing this pandemic?
I believe covid was ravaging the USA under Trump who new the cause of it..and he didn’t any punitive measures against them. Sanction the scientist that accidentally got infected. Now he can’t go to Disney in USA