Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe covid was ravaging the USA under Trump who new the cause of it..and he didn’t any punitive measures against them. Sanction the scientist that accidentally got infected. Now he can’t go to Disney in USA
Rreeeeeeeee orange man bad Rreeeeeeeee
Your TDS is unhealthy.

So you don't think communist China should face any consequences for trying to cover up their outbreak, causing the pandemic?

fedx

Extra Large Package
Let the 600000 dead families know how stupid it is

I didn't say it was stupid, I actually said it was genius. So should we have daily death trackers for all communicable diseases? Should we have a nightly flu tracker? A nightly hepatitis tracker? A nightly measles tracker? A nightly AIDS tracker? Why just track covid when those other diseases kill too. And you could say "covid has (supposedly) killed 600K people" but aren't all lives important? Aren't people who have died from AIDS or measles just as important as those who have died from covid? So let's have the nightly news keep a daily death count of all communicable diseases. That's only fair.

Working4the1%

I didn't say it was stupid, I actually said it was genius. So should we have daily death trackers for all communicable diseases? Should we have a nightly flu tracker? A nightly hepatitis tracker? A nightly measles tracker? A nightly AIDS tracker? Why just track covid when those other diseases kill too. And you could say "covid has (supposedly) killed 600K people" but aren't all lives important? Aren't people who have died from AIDS or measles just as important as those who have died from covid? So let's have the nightly news keep a daily death count of all communicable diseases. That's only fair.
My job has had 2 deaths and a possible 3rd this week. No active courier has died ever in My 20 year career At FedEx. Only covid has killed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes some weak sanctions for the accident from the lab that ravaged there country also..
So you think "some weak sanctions" is an appropriate response to a brutal authoritarian communist regime breaking international protocols by covering up a deadly outbreak for months through censoring and disappearing whistleblowers, which allowed covid to spread into a worldwide pandemic that has killed millions.

Why are you on your knees?

Working4the1%

So you think "some weak sanctions" is an appropriate response to a brutal authoritarian communist regime breaking international protocols by covering up a deadly outbreak for months through censoring and disappearing whistleblowers, which allowed covid to spread into a worldwide pandemic that has killed millions.

Why are you on your knees?
I’m a courier. What did Mike Pompaou do about it. Tell us RAMBO…

Bringitback

We all realize that conservatives and liberals will never see issues the same right? The media feeds the divide. Just talk to people and use common sense. It's really as simple as that.

Working4the1%

1628253022968.png

Working4the1%

I asked your opinion.
You sure have no problem offering it on other things, but when it comes to criticizing communist China, you can't seem to do that....
I would say CHINA has made Bipartisan happen. Numerous on both side critical of China.

Attachments

• 1628253054924.png
    1628253054924.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 77

Working4the1%

Simple: he wasn't vaccinated when the first article was written, and he was when the second was written. Easy peasy.
Yes we had age groups that needed the vaccine more than younger people. He waited his turn like any person…unless you are Trump family member. Then you shove the old people away so you can party in Palm Beach while working for the people that support you In Arkansas Mississippi Alabama…

wilberforce15

Yes we had age groups that needed the vaccine more than younger people. He waited his turn like any person…unless you are Trump family member. Then you shove the old people away so you can party in Palm Beach while working for the people that support you In Arkansas Mississippi Alabama…
So, I proved that your rebuttal was stupid, and that the original article was correct when it was written.