Covid Vaccinations

abused.crr

I wonder how many anti vaccine people would get a vaccine for herpes if one was available. Can you you imagine their sisters, please bro get the vacs.

“I’m not putting anything in my body that’s not FDA approved!” Meanwhile on the side of their Busch light can, surgeon general’s warning...

abused.crr

123588EB-3951-4650-8691-F76AD82BB8D3.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wonder how many anti vaccine people would get a vaccine for herpes if one was available.
I don't know any anti vaccine people but I certainly don't need a herpes vaccine. There's a HPV vaccine and I'm not getting that either.

A better option is to just not be an immoral whore.

People on the left really are disgusting.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
This is hilarious. How many people live in the US?

NOW - Biden says 350 million Americans are vaccinated, which is more than the entire U.S. population.

abused.crr

Wel
I don't know any anti vaccine people but I certainly don't need a herpes vaccine. There's a HPV vaccine and I'm not getting that either.

A better option is to just not be an immoral whore.

People on the left really are disgusting.
Well Matt Gaetz, I’m act pretty moderate. Pro life, pro responsible gun ownership, pro healthcare for all, and so on. Is that disgusting Mr honorable Matt Gaetz? Lol. At least my man Billy big “*” Clinton was banging legal age girls.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wel

Well Matt Gaetz, I’m act pretty moderate. Pro life, pro responsible gun ownership, pro healthcare for all, and so on. Is that disgusting Mr honorable Matt Gaetz? Lol. At least my man Billy big “*” Clinton was banging legal age girls.
I have no idea why you think Bill Clinton's infidelity is justification for everyone to be a slut. That's just bizarre buddy.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
You're still not answering the question: What right do you have to demand prompt and effective treatment in an attempt to save your life in an medical emergency due to nothing more than the fact that you were simply too damn proud and too damn stubborn to go get a vaccination that wouldn't cost you a dime.... And BTW.... did you get vaccinated? If so what compelled you to do so and if not what were your reasons?
Because my damn tax dollars goes to subsidize the hospitals and free clinics...plus there's that hippocratic oath crap, too!

BadLarry238

Your Hero
And thanks to my vaccinations the opportunity to do so might just be enhanced. Certainly not diminished. Oh and BTW the CDC makes data available everyday. The problem is it's data that is generally reserved for medical professionals with the credentials, formal education and decades in the field to evaluate and apply. . Not mere laymen such as you and I.
You ate a lot of paint chips as child, didn't you?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Wel

Not to sure about the Clinton thing. He flew to epstein Island more then a dozen times...

fedx

Extra Large Package
My job has had 2 deaths and a possible 3rd this week. No active courier has died ever in My 20 year career At FedEx. Only covid has killed

That sound disproportionately high. That's 2-3 deaths this week in a station out of how many people? Covid itself has a 99.8% (or higher) survival rate, so do you have 1200 people working in your station? Moreover, did those 2 people who died get the covid vaccine?

Working4the1%

That sound disproportionately high. That's 2-3 deaths this week in a station out of how many people? Covid itself has a 99.8% (or higher) survival rate, so do you have 1200 people working in your station? Moreover, did those 2 people who died get the covid vaccine?
No 2 deaths since covid started. With Delta variant another possible this week.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's making it up.