Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So when the diseases of ageing set in for you as it does for just about everyone eventually it's good to know that you'll simply phone up the neighborhood faith healing witch doctor to come over and cure you.
How is that any different than claiming Trump is the reason people died of old age because there's a virus from China....

Leftism is a cult.

bacha29

Why do you people push these nonsensical fear scenarios? I mean seriously I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.
Once again you try to pull everyone in to prop up your silly and simplistic solutions to issues of national importance that are far more complex than those simplistic solutions of yours could even begin to effectively address.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
People with no formal education sit and watch right wing fake news networks and think they know more than doctors who have been in their fields for decades. It would be hilarious if they weren’t using their ignorance as justification not to take precautions against an extremely contagious, deadly virus.
You are the one not using your brain. So I would assume you don't have much education...

bacha29

I've already gotten it. I got 2 weeks of pay and video games to have a 2 day headache and no sniffles. I'd love to get it again.
And because your symptoms were relatively mild you simply assume that everyone else's were similar to yours. But of course I'm sure that all you had to do was to call the neighborhood bible thumper with a GED and a preacher's license to come over speak in tongues, a laying of hands and give a word of testimony about Jesus Christ and you were instantly cured.

Bringitback

Another religious zealot and faith healer. Why didn't you say so at the beginning and I and probably the rest wouldn't have even bothered to engage you. So when the diseases of ageing set in for you as it does for just about everyone eventually it's good to know that you'll simply phone up the neighborhood faith healing witch doctor to come over and cure you.
We will all have to meet our maker in the end sir. Mocking him only will make you the fool.

bacha29

You are the one not using your brain. So I would assume you don't have much education...

Be advised that when you talk to AB831 you're talking to a guy who is currently attending grad school. What have you got to go up against that?

wilberforce15

And because your symptoms were relatively mild you simply assume that everyone else's were similar to yours. But of course I'm sure that all you had to do was to call the neighborhood bible thumper with a GED and a preacher's license to come over speak in tongues, a laying of hands and give a word of testimony about Jesus Christ and you were instantly cured.
No, I don't actually. I assume that my symptoms are my symptoms, and that's why I have no reason to get the shot. I am at no risk from the virus. I have zero comordities, zero vulnerabilities, excellent nutrition, and a history of handling covid well and some immunity. There is no benefit to ME getting the vaccine. So, I won't.

That's science.

bacha29

We will all have to meet our maker in the end sir. Mocking him only will make you the fool.
I've leased heaven space from a Jehovah Witness who is one of the just 144,000 who will get into heaven. He had space left over so I picked up a nice condo on good terms.

I've lived by the 6 simple works spoken by a 103 year old gentleman during a TV interview..... " Progress is the law of God" Which from my standpoint includes medial science.

bacha29

No, I don't actually. I assume that my symptoms are my symptoms, and that's why I have no reason to get the shot. I am at no risk from the virus. I have zero comordities, zero vulnerabilities, excellent nutrition, and a history of handling covid well and some immunity. There is no benefit to ME getting the vaccine. So, I won't.

That's science.
Self doctoring has had widely varied success as evidenced by the fact that you couldn't even spell the word correctly,

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Be advised that when you talk to AB831 you're talking to a guy who is currently attending grad school. What have you got to go up against that?
Shaking in our boots!

My brother is an Aeronautical Engineer who served on the design team for the Bunker Buster used in Desert Storm against Saddam Hussein. And I love my brother, but he can't repair anything until he has engineered a solution. A 15 minute repair takes him days, if not weeks, to blueprint the repair.

Point being, native intelligence can, and does, outdo education quite often. Your requirement of an education as a prerequisite for a valid viewpoint is, well, ignorant.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Self doctoring has had widely varied success as evidenced by the fact that you couldn't even spell the word correctly,
I've leased heaven space from a Jehovah Witness who is one of the just 144,000 who will get into heaven. He had space left over so I picked up a nice condo on good terms.

I've lived by the 6 simple works spoken by a 103 year old gentleman during a TV interview..... " Progress is the law of God" Which from my standpoint includes medial science.
How embarrassing for you!

It will be fine

That's science.
There’s a wide gap between having had Covid so deciding against the vaccine and encouraging people to avoid the vaccine and take horse medicine instead.

wilberforce15

There’s a wide gap between having had Covid so deciding against the vaccine and encouraging people to avoid the vaccine and take horse medicine instead.
Ivermectin is human medicine.

I encourage plenty of other healthy people not to get the vaccine, and to keep treatments around. I encourage vulnerable people in my life to get the vaccine. That's how you handle illness.

wilberforce15

Do you not find it curious that, supposedly, we have no viable universal therapeutics, out of the vast array of wonderdrugs developed in the last century? Not a thing reliably helps or lessens the severity of the disease? Not a single thing is generally helpful enough to be given in advance? Not a single thing is good enough to improve outcomes, even in small ways?

I simply don't believe it.

Here is the plain law: They could not get a vaccine approved if viable therapeutics existed. Therefore, they could not exist.