Covid Vaccinations

floridays

Tell me something. What is the basis of your religious ideology? What denomination and specific bible version do you embrace? Then again there's hundreds of different versions each one designed to support a specific point of view and legitimize a specific lifestyle.
I am a sinner, Jesus Christ came to die on a cross, be buried and rise from the dead for me specifically, and you specifically, and eyeryone else that receives or denies His Grace.

To those that receive His sinless life, death, burial and resurrection it is imputed to them as though it was them, they are placed in Christ, His body.

To those that choose not to receive His finished work, judgment day is the ultimate reckoning and reward.

The other questions you ask are meant to divert attention from Jesus and argue.

I offered a declaratory statement, it will stand alone.

He is magnified.

Bringitback

I am a sinner, Jesus Christ came to die on a cross, be buried and rise from the dead for me specifically, and you specifically, and eyeryone else that receives or denies His Grace.

To those that receive His sinless life, death, burial and resurrection it is imputed to them as though it was them, they are placed in Christ, His body.

To those that choose not to receive His finished work, judgment day is the ultimate reckoning and reward.

The other questions you ask are meant to divert attention from Jesus and argue.

I offered a declaratory statement, it will stand alone.

He is magnified.
Very well put.

floridays

Like I said people like you are simple.
Vaccines can be prophylactic (to prevent or ameliorate the effects of a future infection by a natural or "wild" pathogen), or THERAPEUTIC (to fight a disease that has already occurred, such as cancer).[2][3][4][5]
What is he like?
The guy has been here since May 6 of 2021 with 43 posts.
In this short time period and limited posts you are qualified to hit him with a People like you assessment?

I've stepped in piles of
dog :censored:.jpg
that I have more respect for than People Like You,

Working4the1%

I've already gotten it. I got 2 weeks of pay and video games to have a 2 day headache and no sniffles. I'd love to get it again.
News flash. You didn’t get new variant Delta. But who cares u got vitamins. Me young me strong. Buddy played Linebacker at FSU. Hospital for 2 weeks collapsed twice just going to the bathroom. Plasma saved his life

Working4the1%

Problem is the same people who are saying "follow the science" also claim men can get pregnant and that there's thousands of different genders. In other words, they are total lying frauds.
That is rich.

As a mere infant, feeding on His mothers breast He could have spoken his creation into oblivion. And started over again.

One of us is mistaken and it isn't me.
Guess we find out when we both die.