Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

Except he didn’t cite the Israeli doctor. He cited the right wing article about the Israeli doctor. It’s completely different. You’re right. It’s not even middle school stuff. Guess you didn’t write many papers with your big, scary financial degree that got you a job at UPS. Stick to worrying about making sure you leave the PM driver with enough gas.
You're not tall enough for this ride.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Be advised that when you talk to AB831 you're talking to a guy who is currently attending grad school. What have you got to go up against that?
College degrees mean nothing if you don't ever use your brain. I'd go up against anyone with an iq test. I could give a two cents how smart you are or not smart you are. I'd prefer everyone to use their brain.

oldngray

nowhere special
College degrees mean nothing if you don't ever use your brain. I'd go up against anyone with an iq test. I could give a two cents how smart you are or not smart you are. I'd prefer everyone to use their brain.
Almost any idiot can get a degree. Just takes time and money.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh you’re going to argue my own personal views with me like you argued what state I was from with me? Remember when you tried to tell me I was from California and looked like an idiot?
Liberals always want to argue what about this, what about that when confronted with their own nonsense.

I mean, I understand the pretend logic of being pro-choice but not being pro-abortion, but I've never heard someone claim to be anti-abortion but rip on pro-lifers as a whole.

AB831

Liberals always want to argue what about this, what about that when confronted with their own nonsense.

I mean, I understand the pretend logic of being pro-choice but not being pro-abortion, but I've never heard someone claim to be anti-abortion but rip on pro-lifers as a whole.
Not my problem you live in an echo chamber.

fedx

Extra Large Package

Most of the leftist who are 'pro-choice' regarding abortion are totally anti-choice when it comes to vaccines. When they say "my body, my choice" that's only when talking about abortion and not vaccines. Real hypocrites.

Star B

White Lightening
Most of the leftist who are 'pro-choice' regarding abortion are totally anti-choice when it comes to vaccines. When they say "my body, my choice" that's only when talking about abortion and not vaccines. Real hypocrites.
your point? the exact inverse is true for the right. anti-vax but anti-abortion.

Something could be said though about one directly effecting one to three people (depending on your definitions on when life starts and whether the father is part of the decision -- not going to argue those merits, pointing them out) and the other possibly affecting hundreds, thousands and if you let it extrapolate enough, millions.

In other words, if I were to get an abortion, it would affect myself, the fetus, and possibly the father. Nobody else. The choice of an abortion doesn't infect others because you were sitting in a room with one person for an hour.

fedx

Extra Large Package
your point? the exact inverse is true for the right. anti-vax but anti-abortion.

Something could be said though about one directly effecting one to three people (depending on your definitions on when life starts and whether the father is part of the decision -- not going to argue those merits, pointing them out) and the other possibly affecting hundreds, thousands and if you let it extrapolate enough, millions.

In other words, if I were to get an abortion, it would affect myself, the fetus, and possibly the father. Nobody else. The choice of an abortion doesn't infect others because you were sitting in a room with one person for an hour.

Well if you believe in saving lives, you would save the baby. Doesn't that life matter to you? It does affect the life of the baby.

On a different note, based on what I saw about our supposed upcoming pay raise, if the company gives us an ultimatum "get vaxed or get fired" it won't be such a difficult choice now. You're not out that much if you choose to get fired. Their lack of any significant pay raise makes that choice a lot easier. A silver lining in their dark clouds.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To improve lab safety protocols
So you think "improve lab safety protocols" is an appropriate response to a brutal authoritarian communist regime breaking international law by covering up a deadly outbreak for months through censoring and disappearing whistleblowers, which allowed covid to spread into a worldwide pandemic that has killed millions.

Star B

White Lightening
Me not getting a covid shot is going to affect millions? Get real buddy.
Math is real. 10^6. I also pointed out in my explanation, that "if you let it extrapolate enough, millions". Unlikely that YOUR infection would get that high of infection numbers, but it's a possibility. It's also a possibility that I'm going to get struck by lightening walking outside my door. I stand by my math.

Well if you believe in saving lives, you would save the baby. Doesn't that life matter to you? It does affect the life of the baby.

and if you believed in saving lives, you'd get the shot -- not just to protect you -- but those around you including the unborn in pregnant women you may encounter, but it's easy to scream "BUT ITS MY BODY" when its affects you... when it's not and then "YOU CANT DO THAT!!"