Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

You wanna debate writing and composition with me? Let’s have a “my degree vs your degree” pissing contest since it’s so important to you.
Why don't you know what a source is?

The gateway pundit wasn't the source. The Israeli doc was the source.

This isn't even middle school stuff.

wilberforce15

You have a finance degree and drive a truck? What went wrong? Too much cocaine?
I graduated in 2008, and promptly got hired in the derivatives department at Credit Suisse. It's the perfect financial intersection of heavy math and wall street. Financial engineering is actually a degree.

Wanna guess what happened to the new guy in the derivatives department at a big bank in 2008?

It will be fine

I graduated in 2008, and promptly got hired in the derivatives department at Credit Suisse. It's the perfect financial intersection of heavy math and wall street. Financial engineering is actually a degree.

Wanna guess what happened to the new guy in the derivatives department at a big bank in 2008?
It’s 2021. Sounds like a lot of bad decisions between then and now.

wilberforce15

It’s 2021. Sounds like a lot of bad decisions between then and now.
Great decisions. I had gained 50lbs in 6 months at the bank job, and the layoff made me take up any work available. I sold roses, worked landscaping, and eventually went back to my college job at UPS.

I aged 10 years in six months working at the big bank. UPS is the reason I'm still healthy and happy.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So does anybody know where we can get these fake vaccine cards?
Any 15 year-old with a computer and printer. Thick stock paper and black ink.

Seriously, mine is about the size and thickness of an index card with black print. That's it. No watermarks, raised seals, or anything. My information (name, DOB, and all vaccine info) was handwritten by the girl at the pharmacy who gave me the shots.

59 Dano

Mexico shows that Dems don't care at all about Covid, so they're asking questions disingenuously. That's his point.
Wait. They really care about, but they invoke the right to suspend compliance to protocols when doing so furthers a partisan objective, like mass liberal protests in the streets or large numbers of unvaccinated immigrants coming across the border. And when compliance hampers a personal thing, like going out to eat when the rest of us are told to stay home.

But other than that, they really care!

AB831

The gateway pundit wasn't the source. The Israeli doc was the source.

This isn't even middle school stuff.
Except he didn’t cite the Israeli doctor. He cited the right wing article about the Israeli doctor. It’s completely different. You’re right. It’s not even middle school stuff. Guess you didn’t write many papers with your big, scary financial degree that got you a job at UPS. Stick to worrying about making sure you leave the PM driver with enough gas.

59 Dano

Once again you try to pull everyone in to prop up your silly and simplistic solutions to issues of national importance that are far more complex than those simplistic solutions of yours could even begin to effectively address.
"How far is it from New York City to Baltimore?"
"[10 paragraphs of bacha's nonsense that still leaves you with no real answer because he believes complex answers are better]."

59 Dano

“What about this, what about that” is the only thing Trump supporters can come up with to defend themselves.
Well if you're going to leave so many "what about this, what about that" things out there, we might as well point them out.