Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

oldngray

nowhere special

So, this was the article.

Gateway Pundit is reporting on it. Dr. Kobi Haviv, the medical director of Israel’s leading center for respiratory care, is the source.

Welcome to English.
Some people are either too lazy or stupid to follow links to sources.

Makes you wonder what their supposed degree is in.

wilberforce15

Some people are either too lazy or stupid to follow links to sources.

Makes you wonder what their supposed degree is in.
Master's degrees are completely easy to anyone who has time and is willing to take on debt. There is nothing remotely impressive about them, except in certain fields from certain institutions. And he ain't one of them.

AB831

So, this was the article.

Gateway Pundit is reporting on it. Dr. Kobi Haviv, the medical director of Israel’s leading center for respiratory care, is the source.

Welcome to English.
Thanks. I have a four year degree in English as well.

wilberforce15

The finance grad degree was about 10 times easier than the math undergrad, and your English degree is a total freaking joke. That's how I know I can talk smack to you.

My master's was easy, so I know yours was.

wilberforce15

I couldn’t care less about your respect.
You're begging for it with every post.

I haven't mentioned my degrees, even though my training is far more relevant than yours. You desperately want that silly paper on your wall to mean something. I didn't even pick up my own paper or hang it on the wall.

I make a case. You try to puff your scrawny little chest up. It's pathetic.

AB831

You're begging for it with every post.

I haven't mentioned my degrees, even though my training is far more relevant than yours. You desperately want that silly paper on your wall to mean something. I didn't even pick up my own paper or hang it on the wall.

I make a case. You try to puff your scrawny little chest up. It's pathetic.
You mad?