Covid Vaccinations

floridays

Felon Trump and DeSantis exposed for his fraud military exploits. But it was a good toss
I'd be interested in any Trump felony charge or conviction you could offer.
Speaking of DeSantis, he was a JAG. I'd request a summary of his military "exploits."

I know a little bit about Law and American Jurisprudence.

Beyond that, keep a bailbondsman's number handy, I'm sure you are judgment proof civilly, no reason for worry, beyond divorce court of course.

I haven't said this for awhile,

I'll let it rip

"You aren't a smart Guy."

Working4the1%

I'd be interested in any Trump felony charge or conviction you could offer.
Speaking of DeSantis, he was a JAG. I'd request a summary of his military "exploits."

I know a little bit about Law and American Jurisprudence.

Beyond that, keep a bailbondsman's number handy, I'm sure you are judgment proof civilly, no reason for worry, beyond divorce court of course.

I haven't said this for awhile,

I'll let it rip

"You aren't a smart Guy."
I was smart enough to know that Trump was doomed in the suburbs and the college educated voters for his lack of leadership on covid front..and DeSantis is doubling down on that losing strategy

floridays

I was smart enough to know that Trump was doomed in the suburbs and the college educated voters for his lack of leadership on covid front..and DeSantis is doubling down on that losing strategy
Look Dick Van Dyke,
I asked you to offer any felony charge or conviction of Trump, further I asked of DeSantis military "exploits" you seem to be aware of.
Nothing more.
You struck out.

You aren't smart enough not to :poop: in your living room.

You hate Trump, I get it.
You hate DeSantis because he doesn't think like you.
I get that as well.

You'll be alive long after I'm gone, enjoy your pile of :poop:, just do it in the bathroom.

Even swine, a pig :poop:'s in one corner of his pen.

Second time, "You aren't too sharp."

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Well he sort of downplays the lack of combat..
Selling fear much? Here we go with another variant. Pathetic losers...

JUST IN - 911 cases of the "vaccine-resistant" Lambda variant, which is ravaging parts of South America, now detected in the U.S. amid a surge of migrants at the southern border.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Selling fear much? Here we go with another variant. Pathetic losers...

JUST IN - 911 cases of the "vaccine-resistant" Lambda variant, which is ravaging parts of South America, now detected in the U.S. amid a surge of migrants at the southern border.

Why aren’t they wearing masks?

oldngray

nowhere special
The vaccines are rapidly losing their effectiveness as Covid mutates into newer strains.

Early findings posted ahead of rigorous peer review suggested the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine declined to 42% effectiveness against infection amid sweeping spread of the delta variant, with the Moderna vaccine declining to 76%.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The vaccines are rapidly losing their effectiveness as Covid mutates into newer strains.

Early findings posted ahead of rigorous peer review suggested the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine declined to 42% effectiveness against infection amid sweeping spread of the delta variant, with the Moderna vaccine declining to 76%.

What clown a Fauci is