Covid Vaccinations

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Whoā€™s they? Florida is a dumpster fire for Covid containment. I donā€™t care if the CDC put a few thousand cases on Sunday instead of Monday. The underlining failure of the GOP leadership there isnā€™t changed by that. Crying about the media or the deep state only works for your fellow conspiracy theorists.
These are the people you support. So in my head I'm going to classify you as them. Sickk.........
IMG_20210811_203518_613.jpg

By the way this meme is spot on...
IMG_20210811_204216_341.jpg

floridays

They are just starting to go after DeSantis. Until the 2024 election Iā€™m sure it will be much worse. Theyā€™ll probably go as far back as kindergarten on him trying to find ANYTHING to discredit him. Democrats are scared of him.

Oh, and DeSantis 2024!!!! Woooooo! Amirite @floridays ?
Partially, my fair lady

My wish only, it's what I prefer.

TRUMP/ DeSANTIS

President
Ron DeSantis 2028- 2036

I want DeSantis for 12 years, not just 8

If Trump chooses not to run

DeSantis 2024

floridays

They are just starting to go after DeSantis. Until the 2024 election Iā€™m sure it will be much worse. Theyā€™ll probably go as far back as kindergarten on him trying to find ANYTHING to discredit him. Democrats are scared of him.

Oh, and DeSantis 2024!!!! Woooooo! Amirite @floridays ?

They will, and they have just started.

Fact is, just like Trump, he will not back down.

They cannot handle him, he is not controlled, just like Trump.

floridays

I thought you had a graduate degree.

Anti-science?

When the young skulls full of mush fill your classroom in the near future or currenty how will you deal with a situation like this?

A young boy, last year at least, you remember him, actually know his family, he was a boy last year but presents himself as a girl this year.

Exactly how will you, personally deal with this conflict.

I'm not going to offer any possible resolutions, I want your words.

How will you deal with the conflict?

You don't get off the hook.

I will ask this question until you answer it, Mr. Graduate student, Mr. Educator, Mr. Science.

floridays

ā€œWhat about this? What about that?ā€ Thanks for proving my point.
You don't have a point, don't get me targeted on your posts.
What aboutism has its roots in a regirtation of history, something that has already happened, and generally is noted after a different treatment.

You may know grammar and literature, beyond that your knowledge is limited.

My best advice to you is stick to your expertise.
I know for a fact you will offer your political opinions to your English students.
Education majors cant't help themselves, you included.