Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Why do republicans need to make every argument personal? I’m not at all upset. I am concerned that many people believe horse medicine is a cure for Covid despite clear evidence to the contrary.
I wonder who they'll get to do their hysterectomy ? A hand maid? They're as bad as the Amish who try to make false teeth out of plastic molding material they can buy from public sources.

The contributors to these site have made it plain that they won't get the vaccine. That's ok by me but at the same time did you notice that not a single one of them has stated just exactly what steps they will take if they contract COVID including the highly transmissible Delta variant if their symptoms become so severe that they are clearly in danger of dying?

Will they passively accept their deaths or will they undertake whatever measures that might save their lives even if those actions contradict their convictions?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wonder who they'll get to do their hysterectomy ? A hand maid? They're as bad as the Amish who try to make false teeth out of plastic molding material they can buy from public sources.

The contributors to these site have made it plain that they won't get the vaccine. That's ok by me but at the same time did you notice that not a single one of them has stated just exactly what steps they will take if they contract COVID including the highly transmissible Delta variant if their symptoms become so severe that they are clearly in danger of dying?

Will they passively accept their deaths or will they undertake whatever measures that might save their lives even if those actions contradict their convictions?
Contrary to the BS posted, there are very effective therapeutic drugs for Covid. Many many competent Drs use them every day. Mono clonal anti bodies work amazingly, yet the left wing never mentions them. Follow the science! But unless it’s their science it doesn’t exist! What disgusting human beings, you’ve cost people their lives by suppressing info on life saving drugs and pushing that stupid and increasingly ineffective vaccine. You are the dammed.

It will be fine

Contrary to the BS posted, there are very effective therapeutic drugs for Covid. Many many competent Drs use them every day. Mono clonal anti bodies work amazingly, yet the left wing never mentions them. Follow the science! But unless it’s their science it doesn’t exist! What disgusting human beings, you’ve cost people their lives by suppressing info on life saving drugs and pushing that stupid and increasingly ineffective vaccine. You are the dammed.
Why would anyone want to get sick enough to require the use of someone else’s antibodies? You can just get a free shot and never get near a hospital. It’s an easy choice for the sane.

UnionStrong

Why would anyone want to get sick enough to require the use of someone else’s antibodies? You can just get a free shot and never get near a hospital. It’s an easy choice for the sane.
Instead I’ll risk a vaccine that doesn’t work, and risk a reaction on the odd chance I might get sick. Please give me a break

bacha29

So you're trying to tell me that licensed physicians are prescribing drugs to be used to treat symptoms and diseases that neither the drug manufacturer nor the FDA have approved? Just exactly how many doctors would be willing to to risk losing their medical license and insurance due to easily proven willful malpractice?

Working4the1%

We are at 3 dead at my station..they got as many therapeutics you can get….but none got the vaccine. One of these things ain’t like the other…

UnionStrong

So you're trying to tell me that licensed physicians are prescribing drugs to be used to treat symptoms and diseases that neither the drug manufacturer nor the FDA have approved? Just exactly how many doctors would be willing to to risk losing their medical license and insurance due to easily proven willful malpractice?
Go on line and research how many drugs are used off label every day! Before you spout nonsense do some research

UnionStrong

The list is too long for this page, google it dr Bacha I freakin dare you! Drugs used off label click. You won’t dare