Covid Vaccinations

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know all of that. We don't have their records. You think that we do. We do not have any written evidence from Germans of any totals near 6 million. Deal with it.
The Germans were anal retentive about record keeping but tried to hide evidence when it was obvious they were losing.
Not always successful either. Nonetheless it’s a pretty safe estimate that at least 6 million Jews were killed. Most historians agree on that. Just because a UPS driver doesn’t think so means less than nothing

wilberforce15

Not always successful either. Nonetheless it’s a pretty safe estimate that at least 6 million Jews were killed. Most historians agree on that. Just because a UPS driver doesn’t think so means less than nothing
Most historians agreeing doesn't make it a safe estimate. There are huge politics at play in this number, and that affects what the consensus is.

Historians are as career-motivated and politically-motivated as anyone else. Same with CDC bean-crunchers. They all know that it matters what number they come up with.

Saying 3 million to 5 million isn't acceptable. So, it was made 6 to 9. The evidence for it just isn't that good.

UnionStrong

Most historians agreeing doesn't make it a safe estimate. There are huge politics at play in this number, and that affects what the consensus is.

Historians are as career-motivated and politically-motivated as anyone else. Same with CDC bean-crunchers. They all know that it matters what number they come up with.

Saying 3 million to 5 million isn't acceptable. So, it was made 6 to 9. The evidence for it just isn't that good.
Cause you know better 😅

wilberforce15

Anyone who says it's 3 million to 5 million is kicked out of academia pretty much anywhere, and in some countries they'd be arrested for saying it's 3 million to 5 million.

And you wonder why the consensus is 6 to 9 million?

lol

UnionStrong

Anyone who says it's 3 million to 5 million is kicked out of academia pretty much anywhere, and in some countries they'd be arrested for saying it's 3 million to 5 million.

And you wonder why the consensus is 6 to 9 million?

lol
Whatever, you have the right to your ignorant opinion

wilberforce15

I had to explain what a source was to a guy with an English degree, and now I have to explain what a record is in a history discussion.

You guys are exhausting.

UnionStrong

A record is evidence, usually written, contemporaneous with the event that provides an account.

History books are nothing more than editorials about what that guy thinks the record says.

The records are the primary sources. A historian is not one.
The lack of knowledge is staggering