Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

The Germans destroyed many of the records but best estimates are 6-7 million.
Yes, that is the agreed-upon estimate, and I think it's rather high. That doesn't make me a holocaust denier. I just think 3 to 5 million is a much better estimate for a variety of reasons. It shouldn't be a big deal to say so. But to some people, it is.

It's not some moral offense to believe Germany "only" slaughtered 3 to 5 million instead of 7. Y'all are crazy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The history books never tell you that the Germans recorded 7 million. Not even close. The 7 million is an estimate, and I think it's a rather high estimate.
You think ok, that makes it official. It’s 6 million not 7. That was just the Jews, many gypsys and others killed too. Not to mention the Soviet pows. Probably more like a total of 9 million murdered.

wilberforce15

In the same way, I think COVID has probably directly killed 100k or even up to 300k. But I think the 600k is stupid and politically-driven inflation.

That doesn't make me a covid-denier. I just think their number is really high.

wilberforce15

You think ok, that makes it official. It’s 6 million not 7. That was just the Jews, many gypsys and others killed too. Not to mention the Soviet pows. Probably more like a total of 9 million murdered.
Congratulations on your 2 seconds of googling to realize that 'official' and agreed-upon estimates are 6 million Jews and up to 9 million total. Do you wonder why I said 7?

It's because it's between 6 and 9 and made it easier.

3 to 5 is more likely. It's not some terrible moral offense to believe that it was less.

UnionStrong

lol. You really think the Germans wrote down 7 million names, and that's how we counted?

lol. History is a guessing game as much as a CDC death count is.
You obviously have no knowledge of WW2 history. They didn’t right names down, just numbers, they referred to them as units. Look it up

wilberforce15

You obviously have no knowledge of WW2 history. They didn’t right names down, just numbers, they referred to them as units. Look it up
And they didn't write down 6 million, or 9 million, so you're the one making things up. You said it was a matter of historical record. It is not. There are not 6M+ names in the record.

UnionStrong

And they didn't write down 6 million, or 9 million, so you're the one making things up. You said it was a matter of historical record. It is not. There are not 6M+ names in the record.
They didn’t write names, as matter of fact they used a generic name for Jews, women were listed as Sarah and men as Israel. Look it up don’t take my word for it! I studied this stuff in college where did you study it?

wilberforce15

They didn’t write names, as matter of fact they used a generic name for Jews, women were listed as Sarah and men as Israel. Look it up don’t take my word for it! I studied this stuff in college where did you study it?
I know all of that. We don't have their records. You think that we do. We do not have any written evidence from Germans of any totals near 6 million. Deal with it.

UnionStrong

The Germans were anal retentive about record keeping but tried to hide evidence when it was obvious they were losing.
Not always successful either. Nonetheless it’s a pretty safe estimate that at least 6 million Jews were killed. Most historians agree on that. Just because a UPS driver doesn’t think so means less than nothing