Covid Vaccinations

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Unlike you, I was never taught the fear of Jesus. Then again holy rollers are some of the most fearful people going. . So what would you have an infidel like me do?.... Repent? Should like let Jesus into my heart? Without vaccinations chances are there wouldn't be much room for him in my cardio vascular system if it was all full of COVD spores and mucus .
You ate a lot paint chips as kid growing up, didn't you?

fedx

Extra Large Package
Those are people who believe it's their right to contract COVID. It certainly is their right but at the same time they think that medical services are more duty bound to save their life then they are anybody else. That's the interesting part. They're basing their decision for not getting vaccinated on the dumb assumption that if they contract COVID all they need to do is to go show up to the hospital and their life is automatically guaranteed to be spared. They seem to think that their completely undeserved sense of self importance automatically places them at the front of the line ahead of everybody else.

All this despite the fact that hospitals have a clear message: " We can't save everybody and if you show up here you're no better then anybody else. You'll get in line and take your turn along with everybody else and if we can't get to you in time, oh well, there's plenty more on the way who think the same way you did.

If you catch covid and the hospital has that lackadaisical attitude, I would leave that hospital and go get some ivermectin and self administer. You can buy ivermectin in farm stores. That's better than sitting and dying in some hospital waiting to be helped.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Hello.

-- Hi, table for two, please.

Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?

-- Hmmm, well first... can you tell us who our server will be?

Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.

-- GREAT!!! Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?

Um...

-- And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases? Same for you and the kitchen staff.

Um...

-- Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be terrific. Matter of fact, I’m going to need to see all of your employees medical history.

Um... Let me get the manager for you.

-- That would be great, thanks! Make sure they have their vax card, and medical records please.

_____

Here’s the thing, nobody needs restaurants. And other places. But they need us. Start standing your ground.

It will be fine

Hello.

-- Hi, table for two, please.

Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?

-- Hmmm, well first... can you tell us who our server will be?

Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.

-- GREAT!!! Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?

Um...

-- And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases? Same for you and the kitchen staff.

Um...

-- Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be terrific. Matter of fact, I’m going to need to see all of your employees medical history.

Um... Let me get the manager for you.

-- That would be great, thanks! Make sure they have their vax card, and medical records please.

_____

Here’s the thing, nobody needs restaurants. And other places. But they need us. Start standing your ground.
Literally nobody cares if you eat at a restaurant.