Covid Vaccinations

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You will soon bow down to the…mandate. Doctors refusing to see non vaccinated patients is the latest
What a :censored2:...
IMG_20210819_200146_411.jpg

dmac1

If you catch covid and the hospital has that lackadaisical attitude, I would leave that hospital and go get some ivermectin and self administer. You can buy ivermectin in farm stores. That's better than sitting and dying in some hospital waiting to be helped.
You should try injecting yourself with bleach as a preventative measure.
You will never get COVID if you do that.

SmithBarney

You said you didn't give the virus to anyone. You have no idea if that's true.

When I called you out you moved the goalposts to you are 'less likely' to have spread the virus.

You seem to struggle following a simple conversation.
get your head out of the sand, stand up look around, you don't have to be a genuis to see it's real, it's a problem, it's killing people, and there is a solution. I bet you got all your vaccinations when you were born, or your kids if you have any, you didn't ask what was in those..

This attitude is the same as when Polio vaccine came out, DTAP and all the others had "antivaxxers" way back in the day too..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I bet you got all your vaccinations when you were born, or your kids if you have any, you didn't ask what was in those..

This attitude is the same as when Polio vaccine came out, DTAP and all the others had "antivaxxers" way back in the day too..
I'm not anti vaccine.
You seem very confused.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
get your head out of the sand, stand up look around, you don't have to be a genuis to see it's real, it's a problem, it's killing people, and there is a solution. I bet you got all your vaccinations when you were born, or your kids if you have any, you didn't ask what was in those..

Imagine there was a 99.8% chance you wouldn't get cancer, but you were forced to go on chemo anyway...