Covid Vaccinations

AB831

Imagine there was a 99.8% chance you wouldn't get cancer, but you were forced to go on chemo anyway...
Oh boy. You’re going to wait outside now. Explain all your “Theories “ to the Doctors. Doctors in North Texas considered taking COVID-19 patients’ vaccination status into account when determining who gets ICU beds
These doctors don’t know anything. Guys who push a gas pedal for a living are the ones who are more knowledgeable of the ins and outs of a novel virus.

Artee

I am acquainted with all sorts of professionals, a lot associated with coaching some rec sport stuff when kids were younger and our kids attending a large private school. We have a friend we have known for 20 years as our kids started school together and we run in some of the same social circles. She is a pediatrician and he is a highly, highly intelligent research scientist. Anyway, she got the jab pretty soon after it became available. She has not been pushing the vaccine on teens, as far as I know and didn't with our 16yo daughter for her checkup. But, she just developed Covid over the weekend.

Another pretty smart friend who is a surgeon asked her if she felt stupid for getting the jab. He said he did. They were sold a bill of goods believing that all of these people would not push something like this and risk the reputation of healthcare. She is seriously considering doing the antibody treatment because she's 3-4 days into symptoms but her symptoms are mild for now, like many and she's worried it will progress quickly.

This has sparked conversation with a lot of doc acquaintances about how the "vaccine" is only "protecting" against a symptom of the virus, and not the virus. It recognizes the spike protein only, not the virus itself and she is worried that she has had a viral load of a regular infected person because that is what happens. This is why healthcare workers are becoming disgruntled because the "misinformation" is coming from NIH, CDC, Admins, etc

She is making sure that the monoclonal antibody treatment she gets is from natural antibodies and not a vaccinated because the vaccinated antibodies DO NOT protect against the virus, just the spike protein symptom of the viral infection. She feels lied to and worries about possibly exposing patients who can not be vaccinated or whatever because they are younger than 12. Luckily, she doesn't work on Fridays and this developed over the weekend

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am acquainted with all sorts of professionals, a lot associated with coaching some rec sport stuff when kids were younger and our kids attending a large private school. We have a friend we have known for 20 years as our kids started school together and we run in some of the same social circles. She is a pediatrician and he is a highly, highly intelligent research scientist. Anyway, she got the jab pretty soon after it became available. She has not been pushing the vaccine on teens, as far as I know and didn't with our 16yo daughter for her checkup. But, she just developed Covid over the weekend.

Another pretty smart friend who is a surgeon asked her if she felt stupid for getting the jab. He said he did. They were sold a bill of goods believing that all of these people would not push something like this and risk the reputation of healthcare. She is seriously considering doing the antibody treatment because she's 3-4 days into symptoms but her symptoms are mild for now, like many and she's worried it will progress quickly.

This has sparked conversation with a lot of doc acquaintances about how the "vaccine" is only "protecting" against a symptom of the virus, and not the virus. It recognizes the spike protein only, not the virus itself and she is worried that she has had a viral load of a regular infected person because that is what happens. This is why healthcare workers are becoming disgruntled because the "misinformation" is coming from NIH, CDC, Admins, etc

She is making sure that the monoclonal antibody treatment she gets is from natural antibodies and not a vaccinated because the vaccinated antibodies DO NOT protect against the virus, just the spike protein symptom of the viral infection. She feels lied to and worries about possibly exposing patients who can not be vaccinated or whatever because they are younger than 12. Luckily, she doesn't work on Fridays and this developed over the weekend
Now they’re pushing a booster that has NOT even been properly testing nor do they know what the cumulative effect of these multiple shots is! Are you kidding me?
397BE98A-F503-4819-82D5-DE25981C2C91.gif

AB831

Years.

Proper testing takes years.

It hasn't been years.
2003 wasn’t years ago?

wilberforce15

2003 wasn’t years ago?

Nope. That's fine. I'll take the 2003 vaccine.

Lates

Got mine far from the worst thing I’ve been injected with. Anthrax was a painful one arms a little sore but nothing compared to others I was forced to get to go overseas. Also on mask my kids didn’t get sick a single time last school year wearing mask this year a week in both are already sick. I don’t think they are nearly 100% effective but they do help. That said I don’t wear a mask.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
2003 wasn’t years ago?

Lol, you're so clueless.
mRNA medicines couldn't even get out of animal testing until a few years ago because they caused terrible dangerous immune responses.

fatboy33

You stumbled on the reality behind the development of this virus. Soros, and Xi would be proud.
CORRECT!!. Obama and Soros made a deal with Jinping to leak the virus. Democrats jumped out telling the public to take the vaccine knowing the Magas would do the opposite. MAGA leads America in Covid deaths. XI just waiting.