Covid Vaccinations

AB831

If you are so fearful of this virus, why don't you just stay in your parents basement wearing a Tyvek suit and an SCBA. I'm sure Working4the1 and bacha29 would join you.
If you are so fearful of this vaccine, why don’t you stay in your parents’ basement with Fox News and Youtube while the intelligent members of society are going to concerts and traveling the world. It’s ironic how you bigots have fought so hard for discrimination for decades but are now yowling the loudest when companies don’t want your business.

Working4the1%

They just say it's COVID. Hospitals are incentiviesed to say it's COVID.

Use your google-foo to get the average a hospital profits from a COVID death compared to other deaths.
The surviving family members seemed pretty adamant it was covid…but maybe they are part of the conspiracy of rising hospital profits..because hospitals have been saved from bankruptcy do to covid. Gesh

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The surviving family members seemed pretty adamant it was covid…but maybe they are part of the conspiracy of rising hospital profits..because hospitals have been saved from bankruptcy do to covid. Gesh
Use your brain. Wait you don't. Covid has shut down hospital use. Smh, dang son your brain could use a boost..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you think those 3 came to work thinking they would die.. no they thought it had a ZERO chance of it killing them. It did
So you are the same age and health risk as every person in your workplace?

You don't seem to understand the basics of probabilities at all you stable genius.

The Chinese Virus has virtually zero chance of killing me. I'm sorry you're struggling with that undeniable statistical fact.

floridays

If you are so fearful of this vaccine, why don’t you stay in your parents’ basement with Fox News and Youtube while the intelligent members of society are going to concerts and traveling the world. It’s ironic how you bigots have fought so hard for discrimination for decades but are now yowling the loudest when companies don’t want your business.
I thought you had a masters degree, even if it is in education.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Written by a true fascist...

Working4the1%

So you are the same age and health risk as every person in your workplace?

You don't seem to understand the basics of probabilities at all you stable genius.

The Chinese Virus has virtually zero chance of killing me. I'm sorry you're struggling with that undeniable statistical fact.
What was a 40 year old non smoking an in good shape father of 2 young girls chance of dying…It’s now %100

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They’re getting desperate
They've been desperate all along.

I could tell their desperation was reaching new levels of complete derangement when they started pushing the lie that children are at risk.

When all else fails, push the "but won't someone think of the children!" narrative.

These people are mentally ill.

AB831

Ironic that you are irritated by a label you don't claim, but give no second thought to labelling others with your disparagements.

Is THAT what a Masters in Education taught you?
You misunderstand. I’m amused by his continuance to use a word he doesn’t understand as an attempt at an insult. It would be like calling Trump supporters communists. It makes zero sense. But it’s a scary word he undoubtedly saw on one of his right wing social media pages, so he’s sticking to it, definitions be damned!

BadLarry238

Your Hero
You misunderstand. I’m amused by his continuance to use a word he doesn’t understand as an attempt at an insult. It would be like calling Trump supporters communists. It makes zero sense. But it’s a scary word he undoubtedly saw on one of his right wing social media pages, so he’s sticking to it, definitions be damned!
Again, written by a true fascist...