Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

Sounds like someone has mommy & daddy issues...
Mommy and daddy ate the whole farm, for tens of trillions of dollars, and then send the bill to the kids.

Worthless, useless generation worthy of a thousand books.

Maybe mommy and daddy issues come from mommy and daddy being horrendous people.

Because boomers aren't quick on the uptake, I'm talking about you. Not my actual mommy and daddy. They're great.

outtatime

Yep. That happens when I get condescending lectures from the people who stole trillions from their grandkids.
Shouldn't you be getting your feelings hurt by someone or being offended by something you don't agree with about now? Generation of self-entitled pansies. Instead of ignoring something they don't like, they get all butthurt and try to get everyone else on board.

wilberforce15

Shouldn't you be getting your feelings hurt by someone or being offended by something you don't agree with about now? Generation of self-entitled pansies. Instead of ignoring something they don't like, they get all butthurt and try to get everyone else on board.
Boomers leave tens of trillions in bills for their grandkids and then lecture like we're just too sensitive about it.

The arrogance and evil is quite the combination. It's almost impressive. You're just a bunch of thieves.

tadpole

I disagree with blaming an entire generation for our problems. Generations since the boomers share the blame. As the boomers die off, things seem to be getting worse. We'll most likely still be doing the same kind of borrowing from our grandchildren after the boomers have all passed.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Mommy and daddy ate the whole farm, for tens of trillions of dollars, and then send the bill to the kids.

Worthless, useless generation worthy of a thousand books.

Maybe mommy and daddy issues come from mommy and daddy being horrendous people.

Because boomers aren't quick on the uptake, I'm talking about you. Not my actual mommy and daddy. They're great.
Grow the hell up! You have the same opportunity to make it as anybody else. Stop making excuses for yourself. YOU are the only reason YOU don't make it...maybe if mommy & daddy hadn't given you so many handouts growing up, you'd be more self-reliant.

wilberforce15

Grow the hell up! You have the same opportunity to make it as anybody else. Stop making excuses for yourself. YOU are the only reason YOU don't make it...maybe if mommy & daddy hadn't given you so many handouts growing up, you'd be more self-reliant.
I've made it great.

You are an unapologetic thief, leaving tens of trillions of bills to people you're supposed to love.

You have no idea how much opportunity is killed by tens of trillions in debt. You did that. To your children.

wilberforce15

I disagree with blaming an entire generation for our problems. Generations since the boomers share the blame. As the boomers die off, things seem to be getting worse. We'll most likely still be doing the same kind of borrowing from our grandchildren after the boomers have all passed.
Who spent the money?

outtatime

Boomers leave tens of trillions in bills for their grandkids and then lecture like we're just too sensitive about it.

The arrogance and evil is quite the combination. It's almost impressive. You're just a bunch of thieves.
Well somebody has to spend the money. Instead of focusing on wokeness and cancel culture, maybe you can figure out what's really important.

wilberforce15

Well somebody has to spend the money. Instead of focusing on wokeness and cancel culture, maybe you can figure out what's really important.
No. You don't have to spend the money. That's the whole point.

You spent tens of trillions you didn't make. You're billing your children.

That's theft.

outtatime

No. You don't have to spend the money. That's the whole point.

You spent tens of trillions you didn't make. You're billing your children.

That's theft.
What generation has the most debt currently? You know, money that's not earned. Instead of living within their means, just get everything on credit.

wilberforce15

Young people have thousands in dumb credit cards. Or whatever

Boomers lock in spending tens of trillions of dollars that they didn't make that their kids will pay for, and then lecture kids about how much they spend on coffee.

Total joke. Useless people.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
I've made it great.

You are an unapologetic thief, leaving tens of trillions of bills to people you're supposed to love.

You have no idea how much opportunity is killed by tens of trillions in debt. You did that. To your children.
Excuses, excuses, excuses...go back to your parents basement, put on your mask, and cry...you'll never amount to anything.

wilberforce15

Excuses, excuses, excuses...you'll never amount to anything.
I already amount to plenty. I have made a great life and a secure future for my kids.

You're a locust and you know it.

I live well below my means so that my retirement won't even eat away at my funds, and my kids will receive even more than I made.

You know. Like someone who isn't a locust.