Dear Slim

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That's what you get for paying $100k for a beat. Lol
Look at all these goodies! Dont worry, tom said you can be an eminem fan and a tom fan at the same time. Its em who is drawing the lines.
Screenshot_20210514-223622_Instagram(1).jpg
Screenshot_20210514-223625_Instagram(2).jpg

newfie

i don't understand this thread , hope i can clean the stench from my feet and clothes and wish i had exercised better judgement when I entered it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
i don't understand this thread , hope i can clean the stench from my feet and clothes and wish i had exercised better judgement when I entered it.
I'm just excited that tommy boy is creative waves. The country (and world) is already :censored2:ed so it doesnt really matter. It's just funny to watch people like @BeefiestMass admit they get triggered by it.

The thread really isn't anything special is literally only being kept alive with hate for what tommy boy is doing.

If people stop posting and ignore it. Poof! It disappears and we dont end up with a thread about the big bang theory and 1k replies about "silly jew worshippers"

Box Ox

Indeed. Anything posted by BC's biggest weirdo should come with an "even bigger waste of time" disclaimer attached to the thread title.