Dear Slim

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
188 million views bruh. Tmac is a one week wonder with his songs. Lol.
Tom bought a car, sanded it down, and had his friend put a water rig in it to make it look like it was fresh out of the water. His girlfriend shot the video. Another friend mixed the audio. Oh and he dropped a 100 grand of his own money on the beat.

J cole shows up high and gets told what to say.

MAKAVELI

Tom bought a car, sanded it down, and had his friend put a water rig in it to make it look like it was fresh out of the water. His girlfriend shot the video. Another friend mixed the audio. Oh and he dropped a 100 grand of his own money on the beat.

J cole shows up high and gets told what to say.
Sure bro. That's why you keep repeating Tmac's YouTube views and iTunes numbers. Lol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Sure bro. That's why you keep repeating Tmac's YouTube views and iTunes numbers. Lol
Sure bro? What part do you not believe? He literally did all of that himself and j cole belongs to a company.

I keep repeating Tom's numbers because it is incredibly impressive for an independent artist.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@MAKAVELI

What's the deal with your name bro. Isnt tupac connected makaveli with the "I'm alive" :censored2: or something? I really dont know I was never a fan of tupac.

Tom macdonald is though he raps about him and biggie smalls positively in some songs.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He's nothing more than a grifter. Makes a song every couple of weeks that is literally the same song as the last. Spot on? Nah he's telling you Drumpfees what you want to hear. Lol
And Tupac got whacked cause he thought he was a gangster. One idiot is as stupid as the next

rickyb

Banned
And Tupac got whacked cause he thought he was a gangster. One idiot is as stupid as the next
i liked 2pac better vs notorious BIG because 2pac had some political content but i like biggies albums better

wondering if 2pac did :censored2: for the money like gangster rap. probably.

ill take public enemy any day over 2pac.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i liked 2pac better vs notorious BIG because 2pac had some political content but i like biggies albums better

wondering if 2pac did * for the money like gangster rap. probably.

ill take public enemy any day over 2pac.
Always about the money 💰