Facial hair

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Hey Napoleon settled down
I'm still waiting hun... Probably will be a skeleton before you answer that one. It's soooo easy to sit behind a steering wheel and find a damn house. How about be in charge of 82 drivers with any potential choas that can happen any second. Hourly are quick to judge but know they could never handle the pressure of being in charge of something and actually making a difference. I'll have some wine while you have your beer ill be here all night. I'm off tomorrow :clap:

542thruNthru

I'm still waiting hun... Probably will be a skeleton before you answer that one. It's soooo easy to sit behind a steering wheel and find a damn house. How about be in charge of 82 drivers with any potential choas that can happen any second. Hourly are quick to judge but know they could never handle the pressure of being in charge of something and actually making a difference. I'll have some wine while you have your beer ill be here all night. I'm off tomorrow :clap:

The OMSs does 80% of your job. Lol

Also everyone in by 8pm is pathetic. Latest guy in my center today was 7:42.

Another 30 day wonder

542thruNthru

80%? So the OMS does staffing?

OMS should be ORS then if they do so much *rolls eyes*

Staffing in my building is done in the morning before anyone even shows up and is finished by at least 8am.

They handle all your issues during the day with drivers. Face it big guy, your job is not that difficult.

Siveriano

I really just use my SUPS to have someone to blame "Hey its me yeah this saver was commercial but had an apt number on the diad info what do i do?.... oh residential, ok thanks" then just on the remarks WAD(and SUP name)