Five Word Story

fethrs

Then everyone went to Vegas, on Wayne Newton's private jet and they said, "Danke Schoen".
"God bless you!", someone answered.

The limosine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise,

over9five

Staff member
Then everyone went to Vegas, on Wayne Newton's private jet and they said, "Danke Schoen".

The limosine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!".

fethrs

The limosine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert,

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

The limosine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert, witnessed the driver, Tom Jones

[video=youtube;QrwO8b9iq34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwO8b9iq34[/video]

DS

Fenderbender

The limosine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert, witnessed the driver, Tom Jones
threw old panties he'd collected

moreluck

golden ticket member

threw old panties he'd collected from previous shows aftrehours.

Jones clutched his chest frantically

Sammie

The limousine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert, witnessed the driver, Tom Jones, throwing old panties he'd collected from previous shows afterhours.

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are

Bad Gas!

The limousine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert, witnessed the driver, Tom Jones, throwing old panties he'd collected from previous shows afterhours.

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have

moreluck

golden ticket member

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have?

They remind me of my

over9five

Staff member

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have?

They remind me of my

moms home-made chili. They smell

moreluck

golden ticket member

They remind me of my moms home-made chili. They smell

of meat, beans and cumin!

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

of meat, beans and cumin!
"Chili makes me gassy!" she

moreluck

golden ticket member

of meat, beans and cumin!"Chili makes me gassy!" she

should've taken Bean-O and there

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

wouldn't have been ay stains

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by moreluck

wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains,

She's 'come' a long way baby !!

moreluck

golden ticket member

wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains,

She's 'come' a long way baby !! Wayne exclaimed, "No time for

Linguini, we must get out !!"