Five Word Story

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft, STUG took pictures and sold them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s keep on shinin' on me. Then Paula and everyone else decided to play strip poker. DS supplied the cards and

fly strips..what's up, eh? Paula couldn't win a hand to save her life, even Wayne felt sorry for her. Paula was forming a plan to get her clothes back,

out of style or not.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft, STUG took pictures and sold them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s keep on shinin' on me. Then Paula and everyone else decided to play strip poker. DS supplied the cards and

fly strips..what's up, eh? Paula couldn't win a hand to save her life, even Wayne felt sorry for her. Paula was forming a plan to get her clothes back, out of style or not.

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

fly strips..what's up, eh? Paula couldn't win a hand to save her life, even Wayne felt sorry for her. Paula was forming a plan to get her clothes back, out of style or not.

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene
just so he could make

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make

another 15 minutes of fame

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame, we must consult the I-ching

us hollywood types like trends

Sammie

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,
(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe

Sammie

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....Then

allow me to get dressed

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

Dr. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....Then

allow me to get dressed
Just then Barack walked in

moreluck

golden ticket member
. Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....Then

allow me to get dressed. Just then Barack walked in hugging dictators and bowing to

the waist in a submissive