Five Word Story

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The limousine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert, witnessed the driver, Tom Jones, throwing old panties he'd collected from previous shows afterhours.

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have?

They remind me of my moms home-made chili. They smell

of meat, beans and cumin!"Chili makes me gassy!" she

should've taken Bean-O and there

wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains,

She's 'come' a long way baby !! Wayne exclaimed, "No time for

Linguini, we must get out !!

OOOOOAAAHHH She ain't no lady

moreluck

golden ticket member
The limousine pulled away onto the long smooth highway. But Wayne Newton had a surprise, "Jennie, you need FIVE words!". Then Paula, Simon and FatAlbert, witnessed the driver, Tom Jones, throwing old panties he'd collected from previous shows afterhours.

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have?

OOOOOAAAHHH She ain't no lady ,she's a rock and roller!! Leastbest pulled out his banjo and beagan to play some

funky dixieland pretty mama come

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

OOOOOAAAHHH She ain't no lady ,she's a rock and roller!! Leastbest pulled out his banjo and beagan to play some

funky dixieland pretty mama come
to take her by the

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have? They remind me of my moms home-made chili. They smell of meat, beans and cumin!"
"Chili makes me gassy!" she should've taken Bean-O and there wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains, "She's 'come' a long way baby !!" Wayne exclaimed, "No time for Linguini, we must get out !! OOOOOAAAHHH, She ain't no lady ,she's a rock and roller!!"

Leastbest pulled out his banjo and beagan to play some funky dixieland pretty mama come to take her by the hand. By the hand, hand

moreluck

golden ticket member
take me by the hand pretty mama
Come and dance with your daddy all night long
I want to honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk
With you all night long.

Oops. I got carried away!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Jones clutched his chest frantically, screaming, " Paula, how old are those bellbottom jeans you have? They remind me of my moms home-made chili. They smell of meat, beans and cumin!"
"Chili makes me gassy!" she should've taken Bean-O and there wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains, "She's 'come' a long way baby !!" Wayne exclaimed, "No time for Linguini, we must get out !! OOOOOAAAHHH, She ain't no lady ,she's a rock and roller!!"

Leastbest pulled out his banjo and beagan to play some funky dixieland pretty mama come to take her by the hand. By the hand, hand
take me by the hand pretty mama
Come and dance with your daddy all night long
I want to honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk
With you all night long.

"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft

STUG took pictures and sold

them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s

Sammie

"Chili makes me gassy!" she should've taken Bean-O and there wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains, "She's 'come' a long way baby !!" Wayne exclaimed, "No time for Linguini, we must get out !! OOOOOAAAHHH, She ain't no lady,she's a rock and roller!!"

Leastbest pulled out his banjo and beagan to play some funky dixieland pretty mama come to take her by the hand. By the hand, hand take me by the hand pretty mama Come and dance with your daddy all night long
I want to honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk With you all night long.

"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft, STUG took pictures and sold them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s keep on shinin' on me.

fethrs

"Chili makes me gassy!" she should've taken Bean-O and there wouldn't have been any stains. She had more than stains, "She's 'come' a long way baby !!" Wayne exclaimed, "No time for Linguini, we must get out !! OOOOOAAAHHH, She ain't no lady,she's a rock and roller!!"

Leastbest pulled out his banjo and beagan to play some funky dixieland pretty mama come to take her by the hand. By the hand, hand take me by the hand pretty mama Come and dance with your daddy all night long

"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft, STUG took pictures and sold them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s keep on shinin' on me. Then Paula and everyone else

moreluck

golden ticket member

"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft, STUG took pictures and sold them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s keep on shinin' on me. Then Paula and everyone else decided to play strip poker. DS supplied the cards and

fly strips..what's up, eh?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

"Oops. I got carried away!", Leastbest said, but Wayne replied, "Well, I built mia raft, STUG took pictures and sold them online, Ol’ mississippi she’s keep on shinin' on me. Then Paula and everyone else decided to play strip poker. DS supplied the cards and

fly strips..what's up, eh?

moreluck

golden ticket member

fly strips..what's up, eh? Paula couldn't win a hand

to save her life, even