Five Word Story

moreluck

golden ticket member
Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....Then

allow me to get dressed. Just then Barack walked in hugging dictators and bowing to the waist in a submissive posture much like the way

of the Lewinsky style manuever.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....Then

allow me to get dressed. Just then Barack walked in hugging dictators and bowing to the waist in a submissive posture much like the way

Chavez and Castro, laughing hysterically

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by moreluck

Chavez and Castro, laughing hysterically

singing, O'Bama, Yo Mama forever.

Sammie

Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....

Then allow me to get dressed. Just then Barack walked in hugging dictators and bowing to the waist in a submissive posture much like the way of the Lewinsky style manuever. Chavez and Castro, laughing hysterically singing, O'Bama, Yo Mama forever.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the hoe down was on. "Who you callin' a hoe?", screamed Don Imus, fresh out

moreluck

golden ticket member
Phil agreed to intervene just so he could make another 15 minutes of fame. We must consult the I-ching us hollywood types like trends, such as the Concubine's Tattoo,(otherwise known as tramp stamp), which leads us to believe what we see is what we are and what we are is what we see, So let it be.....

Then allow me to get dressed. Just then Barack walked in hugging dictators and bowing to the waist in a submissive posture much like the way of the Lewinsky style manuever. Chavez and Castro, laughing hysterically singing, O'Bama, Yo Mama forever.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the hoe down was on. "Who you callin' a hoe?", screamed Don Imus, fresh out

of re-hab for the 4th

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the hoe down was on. "Who you callin' a hoe?", screamed Don Imus, fresh out of re-hab for the 4th

time. Did anyone see Rush?

Sammie

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the hoe down was on. "Who you callin' a hoe?", screamed Don Imus, fresh out of re-hab for the 4th time. Did anyone see Rush? He's bald, slightly overweight and

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the hoe down was on. "Who you callin' a hoe?", screamed Don Imus, fresh out of re-hab for the 4th time. Did anyone see Rush? He's bald, slightly overweight and reeks of Old Spice and attitude.

"Oh! And the cigars!", Monica said with reeking bad breath, pulling one out of nowhere. (Well, actually use the imagination.)