Five Word Story

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet. LTD just stood back, criticizing her marksmanship, and lack of center mass hits. Barney meanwhile challenged and blamed the NRA for all that's wrong inhis bed, AIG, America, McDonald's, Countrywide, Chevrolet, Chrysler, DHS, CIA .
We didn't start the fire

and Fwank aint the one. Cwant we all get awong?Barney shaking head continues rant, And Pelosis face falls off, shattering when it hit ground. Surprise!! Behind her mask was, Al Gore. "Environmentally speaking, I _________

suggest we recycle the glass glass eyes what an idea."
I will check my internet keep'n eye on my beer 'cause I invented both luxuries Thank God for Al Gore. Touche. beer made milwaukee famous
and it's citizens, drunk.
Meanwhile Barney calls Paula for sex thinking she's a man.

Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in

moreluck

golden ticket member
and Fwank aint the one. Cwant we all get awong?Barney shaking head continues rant, And Pelosis face falls off, shattering when it hit ground. Surprise!! Behind her mask was, Al Gore. "Environmentally speaking, I _________

I will check my internet keep'n eye on my beer 'cause I invented both luxuries Thank God for Al Gore. Touche. beer made milwaukee famous

Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again

anally. Babs headed toward the mashed

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She

had a dark lust in

over9five

Staff member
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She

had a dark lust in

her soul. Those potatoes didn't

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She had a dark lust in her soul. Those potatoes didn't

mash themselves. "Show yourself", she

moreluck

golden ticket member
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She had a dark lust in her soul. Those potatoes didn't

screamed at the kitchen door

over9five

Staff member

screamed at the kitchen door.

The door slowly opened, revealing

moreluck

golden ticket member

screamed at the kitchen door.

The door slowly opened, revealing

Emeril Lagasse in pink tights.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She had a dark lust in her soul. Those potatoes didn't mash themselves. "Show yourself", she screamed at the kitchen door.
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights.

"Is that a rolling-pin, or

over9five

Staff member
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She had a dark lust in her soul. Those potatoes didn't mash themselves. "Show yourself", she screamed at the kitchen door.

are you happy to see

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

are you happy to see
me?" She said, licking her