Five Word Story

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by over9five
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She had a dark lust in her soul. Those potatoes didn't mash themselves. "Show yourself", she screamed at the kitchen door.
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights.

"Is that a rolling-pin, or

are you happy to see

me?" She said, licking her
Potato covered face.It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs.

fethrs

Originally Posted by over9five
Barney would rather be entering Dennis Kucinich, in a ufo in a desperate attempt at devomitizing Barbara's looks like man stuff strap-ons. It's BARBRA, Upstate corrected again anally. Babs headed toward the mashed potatoes, licking her chops. She had a dark lust in her soul. Those potatoes didn't mash themselves. "Show yourself", she screamed at the kitchen door.
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see
me?" She said, licking her
Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs,

put your face in here,

Sammie

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch,

Sammie

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo....

they could've danced all night

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!"

blasted from the stereo speakers

over9five

Staff member
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers.

Emerils no longer white apron

moreluck

golden ticket member
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron

was thrown to the floor

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor,

used, wrinkled, just like Babs

over9five

Staff member
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs

face. But Emeril didn't care,

moreluck

golden ticket member
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet.

fethrs

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet.
He was ready, on fire,

moreluck

golden ticket member
He was ready, on fire,
ready to be extinguished anyway

fethrs

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet. He was ready, on fire, ready to be extinguished anyway and Babs was ready too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet. He was ready, on fire, ready to be extinguished anyway and Babs was ready too.

Babs sang a song from Yentl