Five Word Story

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet. He was ready, on fire, ready to be extinguished anyway and Babs was ready too.

Babs sang a song from Yentl, then they watched brokeback Mountain

fethrs

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet. He was ready, on fire, ready to be extinguished anyway and Babs was ready too. Babs sang a song from Yentl, then they watched brokeback Mountain, "is this what I'm missing"

Sammie

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet. He was ready, on fire, ready to be extinguished anyway and Babs was ready too. Babs sang a song from Yentl, then they watched Brokeback Mountain, "is this what I'm missing."

Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you

Sammie

The door slowly opened, revealing Emeril Lagasse in pink tights. "Is that a rolling-pin, or are you happy to see me?" She said, licking her Potato covered face. It seemed Babs needed some extra help. Luckily, Emeril had his trusty shiny brand spankin' new toy, a lavender colander with legs. Put your face in here, kick it up a notch, BAM! add some garlic too, and groove to Emeril's band. Babs covered in garlicky potatoes....Emeril's very white apron....Bingo.... they could've danced all night. "Oh baby!" Emeril screamed frantically. "Hey Reputa, Reputa the buta!" blasted from the stereo speakers. Emerils no longer white apron was thrown to the floor, used, wrinkled, just like Babs face. But Emeril didn't care, he had spares in the closet. He was ready, on fire, ready to be extinguished anyway and Babs was ready too. Babs sang a song from Yentl, then they watched Brokeback Mountain, "is this what I'm missing."

Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON.

Paula drop kicked Babs away

Sammie

Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON. Paula drop kicked Babs away, Babs thinks this is foreplay. Wait till she gets a

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON. Paula drop kicked Babs away, Babs thinks this is foreplay. Wait till she gets a
bill for all this excitement

moreluck

golden ticket member
Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON. Paula drop kicked Babs away, Babs thinks this is foreplay. Wait till she gets abill for all this excitement as Paula smashes Bab's nose it made it look better. Clothing flies boobies are exposed. Nothin wrong wit dat !!! But

Who you callin' a butt???

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Paula walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON. Paula drop kicked Babs away, Babs thinks this is foreplay. Wait till she gets abill for all this excitement as Paula smashes Bab's nose it made it look better. Clothing flies boobies are exposed. Nothin wrong wit dat !!! But
Exposed, tramp stamp and booty

on display, Paula longed for

moreluck

golden ticket member
Exposed, tramp stamp and booty on display, Paula longed for

Simon and his cutesy face

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Exposed, tramp stamp and booty on display, Paula longed for Simon and his cutesy face

and his funky monkey lovin'

fethrs

walked in and slapped Babs senseless. "Take that, you talented leftwing useless itchbay whore." The cat fight was ON. Paula drop kicked Babs away, Babs thinks this is foreplay. Wait till she gets a bill for all this excitement as Paula smashes Bab's nose it made it look better. Clothing, flies, boobies, are exposed. Nothin wrong wit dat !!! But who you callin' a butt??? Exposed, tramp stamp and booty on display, Paula longed for Simon and his cutesy face and his funky monkey lovin'.
Oh, how her loins ached