Gov healthcare

klein

Für Meno :)
And here is some on your canadian health care system. I am wondering why you are googling issues with the american health care system when there seem to be so many problems with the canadian one?

As you read this keep in mind that if the americans had the same health system as canada that this woman would have gone blind.

http://bridgetdgms.wordpress.com/20...nderscores-big-flaws-of-canadian-health-care/

I didn't google it, it was on todays news, that I watch at 6pm daily.

And you can watch the whole news episode on that link, if you want to.
(like Harper meeting Obama today, and maybe getting our NHL flights back to normal) - things you wouldn't know probably.

And your stupid link is from the RightNation US site, figures.

tieguy

Banned
Here is an article that is a lot more objective then any of the crap you have posted. The consensus about the canadian health care system seems to be its a great system if you want to be able to see a doctor. Its a terrible system if you actually require treatment from that doctor.

tieguy

Banned
I didn't google it, it was on todays news, that I watch at 6pm daily.

Klien this is not the time to make excuses.

You a non-upers have come on a ups site and attacked americans everywhere on their health care.

you have freely posted misinformation here in an effort to make americans look bad.

you have freely admitted to trying to google negative stories about american health care.

So now the question again is why are you doing this when you can google so many stories about the flaws in canadas system.

Don't you think you should fix your own system before you slam someone elses?

tieguy

Banned
Since the news tends to motivate you in educating americans on how screwed up we are perhaps this news clip will movtivate you to do the same for your own system.

Canadian healthcare: Fact vs. fiction

Let me know if you learn anything.

klein

Here is an article that is a lot more objective then any of the crap you have posted. The consensus about the canadian health care system seems to be its a great system if you want to be able to see a doctor. Its a terrible system if you actually require treatment from that doctor.

2 defaults in that article. We don't call it Medicare.
It's heatlhcare.

And secondly, we do have some private clinics already.

But, yes...big disagreement on that issue here.
Because people with money, shouldn't get better treatment.
But, they found a few loopholes to open private clinics.. and most of it is covered under our plan. (the cost it would be in a government clinic).

tieguy

Banned
2 defaults in that article. We don't call it Medicare.
It's heatlhcare.

And secondly, we do have some private clinics already.

But, yes...big disagreement on that issue here.
Because people with money, shouldn't get better treatment.
But, they found a few loopholes to open private clinics.. and most of it is covered under our plan. (the cost it would be in a government clinic).

And yet you continue to post here to attack the americans system when you admit your system has flaws?

why aren't you fixing your system instead of attacking ours?

klein

And yet you continue to post here to attack the americans system when you admit your system has flaws?

why aren't you fixing your system instead of attacking ours?

We are constantly making changes to our Healthcare system.
It's very hard to keep up (with Edmonton and Calgary doubling in population size within a decade).
And even that news report admited we have some flaws, but atleast no one goes broke over it.
It's mostly waiting times. (for the non urgent cases).
In time it will be fixed.
We need more doctors, I agree, everyone agress here on that.
A lot of them go to the US, to earn more money.

That will fix itself soon though. With the Canadian Dollar being more worth then the greenbuck, soon.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We are constantly making changes to our Healthcare system.
It's very hard to keep up (with Edmonton and Calgary doubling in population size within a decade).
And even that news report admited we have some flaws, but atleast no one goes broke over it.

They may die but at least they don't go broke.

klein

Klien this is not the time to make excuses.

You a non-upers have come on a ups site and attacked americans everywhere on their health care.

you have freely posted misinformation here in an effort to make americans look bad.

you have freely admitted to trying to google negative stories about american health care.

So now the question again is why are you doing this when you can google so many stories about the flaws in canadas system.

Don't you think you should fix your own system before you slam someone elses?

Darnit, didn't google that newsreport ! It was on TV today.
If it's false information, then go ahead and sue 1 of the biggest National TV Channels in Canada .

And this thread is about government Healthcare, last time I checked.
Under Current Events.
(Not under UPS dicussions)
And , it's current. Made national news here today.

tieguy

Banned
Darnit, didn't google that newsreport ! It was on TV today.
If it's false information, then go ahead and sue 1 of the biggest National TV Channels in Canada .

And this thread is about government Healthcare, last time I checked.
Under Current Events.
(Not under UPS dicussions)
And , it's current. Made national news here today.

Klien you're doing a lot of dancing here.

Question again. You have a health system with numerous flaws why are you here trying to fix the american system when you should be fixing your own.

klein

Question again. You have a health system with numerous flaws why are you here trying to fix the american system when you should be fixing your own.

Actually, I never had a problem with our healthcare, yet.
Been hospitized 3 times, with no wait, and great service.
But, we are always making changes to healthcare, to make it more efficient, and to keeps costs from going out of control.

Here's an article from the NY times , (guess you can sue them , too, for misleading information). :

Editorial
World’s Best Medical Care?

Published: August 12, 2007
Many Americans, (like Teiguy), are under the delusion that we have “the best health care system in the world,” as President Bush sees it, or provide the “best medical care in the world,” as Rudolph Giuliani declared last week. That may be true at many top medical centers. But the disturbing truth is that this country lags well behind other advanced nations in delivering timely and effective care.

Read more:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/opinion/12sun1.html

klein

And on that note, here is our vison for heathcare in the year 2020.

http://www.health.alberta.ca/documents/Vision-2020-Phase-1-2008.pdf

We think ahead, now where is your vision ?
Ooops forgot.... no one there to make one.
Insurance companies will just charge more premiums, Doctors will charge more, and someone will just have to foot the bill.

My son's army heathcare has been a disaster for him over the last 30 days... And his wife can't get in for a checkup.