Gov healthcare

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Don't need to.
Thats why wounded American soldiers are flown into Ramstein, Germany, from anywhere over the atlantic (Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan , Korea, Vietnam, etc), and yes, Canadians use it too, before flown back home.

Best Military hospital in the world.
Or just conicedience it's in Germany ?

Put down your crack pipe and back away. From Korea they would go to Yokota or Misawa not all the way to friggin Germany. Also Soilders that are flown to Ramstein go to Landstuhl Army Hospital. I would hope they are getting good treatment since its our Military doing it. If they need further treatment then they are sent back to America to Wilford Hall or some other great American medical facility.

And where did you come up with Ramstien having the best Military hospital in the world? What do you have to back this up...or is it the pipe talking.

tieguy

Banned
I encourage you to ask your german relatives about the "Kur" (Spa) treatments they get every 2 years ! Without even the need to take vacation time !

I'm not sure how that helps them when the german health system screws up in the critical triage phase and they end up dying prematurely. Are you really this dense?

You have no clue how great the german "krankenkasse" is !
I do, because I used it, and worked there !
I talk as an experienced worker in Germany !
And you as a US soldier child in Germany !
It's time for you to finally grow up Tie !

Yes I know they allowed you the opportunity to loaf around in a hospital for three weeks with an ulcer. This therefore is supposed to negate the fact that my grandmother and my uncle both died because of failures in that system.

It's because people like you, that are ingnorant american, that they are hated worldwide !
They have no clue... but think they are superb !

Huh. Are you really this stupid. I have family dying due to german medical malpractice?

You can call up all 7 aunts (born in and raised in Germany), I have in the US, from Arizona, to Calif, to FL and Wisconsin.... and you'll get the same answer : How great the german Healthcare is !
Even my mother, that is German and lives in Canada.

I wish my uncle and grandmother were alive to call your relatives and ask them this question :censored2:.

Screw you Tie, keep you mouth shut, if you never used the system !

How many more relatives do I have to lose before I can mention that this system sucks?

Btw: next time your in the hospital, pay attention where most of the equipemnt is from (Siemens and Bayer).
Still proudly made in Germany, along with blood glucose meters, and blood pressure equiptment.

hey :censored2: just because Germany has good factories does not mean they have good health care. You really are an idiot aren't you?

Like I said : [-]you[/-] I have no clue !

Fixed it for ya.

tieguy

Banned
Don't need to.
Thats why wounded American soldiers are flown into Ramstein, Germany, from anywhere over the atlantic (Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan , Korea, Vietnam, etc), and yes, Canadians use it too, before flown back home.

The american military hospital is probably the only decent hospital in that country. what an idiot you are.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just a reminder for you :

The World Health Organization's ranking
of the world's health systems.

Rank Country
1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America
38 Slovenia
39 Cuba
40 Brunei

tieguy

Banned
Just a reminder for you :

The World Health Organization's ranking
of the world's health systems.

Rank Country
1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America
38 Slovenia
39 Cuba
40 Brunei

Idiot exactly how does this ranking bring back my uncle and grandmother?

diesel96

Please go back there and zip your yapper!!!:blahblah:

Stay out this Lue C fur....three's a crowd....this is between Klein and Tieguy... I'm getting some popcorn before the moderaters shut this down.....
Anyway, are we this arrogant to think that America's healthcare runs circles around every other industrialized country in the world....

tieguy

Banned
Stay out this Lue C fur....three's a crowd....this is between Klein and Tieguy... I'm getting some popcorn before the moderaters shut this down.....
Anyway, are we this arrogant to think that America's healthcare runs circles around every other industrialized country in the world....

The arrogance question is a fair one.

I happen to have a little background and recent experience. I also have family under Germanys socialized healthcare to compare to.

I am no surgeon or even a doctor but I do have a background in medicine as a medic in what was a frontline unit. As such I learned a lot about triage and even emergency surgery for no other reason then to have some basic knowledge of everything should I be in a situation that required me to save someones life.

As a recent heart patient I know that the diagnosis process was quick and very thorough. My condition endocarditis was not one they see every day yet it was quickly diagnosed and I recieved the needed surgery within days.

In comparison I now have two family members in germany that could have been saved if the initial triage / diagnosis was as thorough as I experienced here. The last one with my uncle really bugs me because liver issues can be quickly detected with blood tests and should not have taken a week. What I'm hearing with Germanys system is you have different hospitals with different capabilities. Some of these hospitals have limited resource. The problem with my two relatives may have been the inabiility of the community hospital to quickly bump their case up to a full scale hospital.

The surgery I recieved was second to none. I was surprised at how little resting pain I had after their opening up my chest and replacing a heart valve. The scar which reflects the cutting and breaking of the sternum is neat and clean. In comparison I once saw a cousin in germanys scar from a gall bladder operation and the scar was hideous it had the appearance of being cut with a dull chainsaw.

The care before , during and after my surgery has been terrific. It was kind of funny hearing nurses complain to me that I was not asking them to do more for me.

I think my arrogance is justified and I think I have enough personal experience to know that rankings and ratings will not help my relatives.

klein

If I was tie and so concerned, he should write his governor, demanding all german surgeons and doctors get the pinkslip in his state, so he can feel safe.

We will gladly take them here.

btw Luc c Fer : seperating Landstuhl from Ramstein is kinda like seperating Ingelwood (LAX airport) from Los Angelas.

tieguy

Banned
If I was tie and so concerned, he should write his governor, demanding all german surgeons and doctors get the pinkslip in his state, so he can feel safe.

We will gladly take them here.

btw Luc c Fer : seperating Landstuhl from Ramstein is kinda like seperating Ingelwood (LAX airport) from Los Angelas.

I'm not sure how to respond to such an idiotic statement. What I did talk about was how two relatives of mine died due to serious shortcomings in germanys health care system.

At that point you thought it a good idea to counter my feelings of loss over the needless death of my uncle by telling me how great it was to lay around on your ass for three weeks being treated for an ulcer.

I probably should write the canadian government and ask them to lock you up before you embarass the germans with your stupidity anymore then you have.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Don't need to.

Klein...are your really this stupid or has the pipe overtaken your life:

Landstuhl, the largest American hospital outside the United States, is next to Ramstein Air Base, headquarters of the U.S. Air Force in Europe. About 110 physicians and 250 nurses work at the hospital.
The Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) is an overseas military hospital operated by the United States Army and the Department of Defense. LRMC is the largest military hospital outside of the continental United States. It is located near Landstuhl, Germany, and serves as the nearest treatment center for wounded soldiers coming from Iraq and Afghanistan. In addition, it serves military personnel stationed in Germany as well as their family members.
A large proportion of serious casualties from the Iraq and Afghanistan theaters are treated here, flown in via Ramstein Air Base.

Your point was what??? German health care is the greatest just like Canada is the greatest? So explain to me what Ramstein has to do with German health care??? Ramstein has a clinic and all major medical care is done at Landstuhl and its run by AMERICANS because its an AMERICAN military hospital. Oh wait...in your world because its on German soil it must be German health care...

Again...put down the crack pipe.

tieguy

Banned
Klein...are your really this stupid or has the pipe overtaken your life:

Landstuhl, the largest American hospital outside the United States, is next to Ramstein Air Base, headquarters of the U.S. Air Force in Europe. About 110 physicians and 250 nurses work at the hospital.
The Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) is an overseas military hospital operated by the United States Army and the Department of Defense. LRMC is the largest military hospital outside of the continental United States. It is located near Landstuhl, Germany, and serves as the nearest treatment center for wounded soldiers coming from Iraq and Afghanistan. In addition, it serves military personnel stationed in Germany as well as their family members.
A large proportion of serious casualties from the Iraq and Afghanistan theaters are treated here, flown in via Ramstein Air Base.

Your point was what??? German health care is the greatest just like Canada is the greatest? So explain to me what Ramstein has to do with German health care??? Ramstein has a clinic and all major medical care is done at Landstuhl and its run by AMERICANS because its an AMERICAN military hospital. Oh wait...in your world because its on German soil it must be German health care...

Again...put down the crack pipe.

Pssst smart guy Klien the man asked you what ramstein has to do with the german version of socialized medicine?

klein

Pssst smart guy Klien the man asked you what ramstein has to do with the german version of socialized medicine?

I only responded to that, because he said, please go back there and zip your zapper.
In response, I said, I didn't need to.
Tons of american soldiers go back there.

And yes... it's American !

Btw, what isn't socialized medicine ?
You guys have it via medicare, and aid !
Socialized for the poor that seek emergency treatment, too.
Socialized on your tax free break from paying healthcare insurance.

If you truly want no socialized healthcare, then get rid of medicaid, medicare, and tax free subsidizes.

Pay as you go !
Now, that is what I wished for you tie !
Pay a few hundred thousand for your surgery ! Now, thats non socialized medicare !

tieguy

Banned
I only responded to that, because he said, please go back there and zip your zapper.
In response, I said, I didn't need to.
Tons of american soldiers go back there.

And yes... it's American !

Btw, what isn't socialized medicine ?
You guys have it via medicare, and aid !
Socialized for the poor that seek emergency treatment, too.
Socialized on your tax free break from paying healthcare insurance.

If you truly want no socialized healthcare, then get rid of medicaid, medicare, and tax free subsidizes.

Pay as you go !
Now, that is what I wished for you tie !
Pay a few hundred thousand for your surgery ! Now, thats non socialized medicare !

I have not paid anything for a surgery service that canadians are sneaking across the border to get to.

Again this is a conversation that did not require you jumping in. How your ulcer was treated had nothing to do with others losing their lives.

klein

I have not paid anything for a surgery service that canadians are sneaking across the border to get to.

Again this is a conversation that did not require you jumping in. How your ulcer was treated had nothing to do with others losing their lives.

I agree, Canadians are soo rich, we flock by the millions to pay for healthcare in the states.
It's great to live in such a rich country !

Germans believe a lot in pre and aftercare.
It's cheaper for them to totally cure you, then having you be back hospitailized just months later.
In your case, you would be off to Spa Treatment for atleast 3 weeks.

Or if you have a cold or flu, they won't let you work for a week, even though you might feel better after a day.
And , you get that week paid - they have unlimited sick days.

But, I already know, too social for you.
We North Americans rather work sick, and get sicker.

Every company in Germany with over 100 employees must also have a registered nurse in the facility.
They will send anyone home with flu like symptons.
And tell you not to come back for a week, and wages are fully paid (except OT).

But, tie. I already know your answer :
It's a waste of money.
Let the sick work ! Thats the good american way.

tieguy

Banned
Germans believe a lot in pre and aftercare.
It's cheaper for them to totally cure you, then having you be back hospitailized just months later.
In your case, you would be off to Spa Treatment for atleast 3 weeks.

I don't need spa treatment and having some would not improve on anything I went through.

I'm not sure why you keep trying to shine this turd up. The fact is the german hospitals screwed up the pre care to the degree that the after care resulted in a coffin. That the part you're not getting.