Gov healthcare

bbsam

Staff member
Shocked, Shocked I was reading this comment. Moreluck actually likes a celebrity! Let's see: a man twice married, and during his second marriage(still ongoing) he had an out of wedlock love child . http://comcast.eonline.com/uberblog/b46899_ted_nugents_love_child.html

With that info in the link in mind:surprised:, does he now join your evergrowing list of fallen heros?
Perfect Republican candidate for the promulgation of family values! What do you mean "fallen heroes"? Fits with Newt and Rush.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I could probably find "good stuff", but am having major problems in searching the internet. I'm being taken to wacko sites selling cars and other junk.....nothing matching my search words. Extremely frustrating....

Suffice it to say he believes in protecting your property and I consider him more of a patriot than a pinhead. (now)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Here More we'll spin it a different direction...:happy-very:

From Pickup's own article

Why you might like Ted.

Meanwhile, as Nugent's paternity case winds its way through the course, he does have one thing in his favor: According to his Website, Nugent was recently named Father of the Year at his children's school.
We know at least one woman who'd beg to differ.

From Wikipedia:Ted Nugent - Philanthropy and activism

Since the early 1990s Nugent has become both popular and criticized for his conservative beliefs and his anti-drug and anti-alcohol stances. He is a national spokesman for the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) program, advocating the "natural highs" to be found in an outdoor lifestyle.
He has hosted the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, which combines a curriculum of hands-on hunting, conservation, archery and a strong anti-drug message aimed mainly at underprivileged inner-city children. Nugent also is a spokesman for the National Field Archery Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
An advocate of hunting and gun-ownership rights, Nugent currently serves on the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association (NRA).[20][21] Ted Nugent created a summer camping program for teens (and younger) called Ted Nugent's Kamp For Kids. This summer non profit program has had in excess of 1,000 kids attend over the last decade where respect for nature, preservation, stewardship and basic archery are taught. Each session is attended by parents as well.

This is neither an endorsement or a slam against Ted but I was fond of his music in the 70's :peaceful:

diesel96

Wow...We have more records on Terrible Ted than we do on Drama Obama.

I beg to differ the drama title. Nugent, is for sure the chickenhawk drama queen in this case. I love his music and his hunting/conservation efforts. I could care less about his personal affairs (unless of course he brags about family morals and works with kids), which he does. But his politics, his NRA board membership and his way over the top rants aimed at Hillary and Obama during his past concerts makes him in my estimation a complete unstable lunatic. Upon witnessing Ted evolve of the years, I would never go to one of his concerts again, for I would surely either get arrested or get my a s s beat.....

P

pickup

Here More we'll spin it a different direction...:happy-very:

From Pickup's own article

Why you might like Ted.

Meanwhile, as Nugent's paternity case winds its way through the course, he does have one thing in his favor: According to his Website, Nugent was recently named Father of the Year at his children's school.
We know at least one woman who'd beg to differ.

From Wikipedia:Ted Nugent - Philanthropy and activism

Since the early 1990s Nugent has become both popular and criticized for his conservative beliefs and his anti-drug and anti-alcohol stances. He is a national spokesman for the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) program, advocating the "natural highs" to be found in an outdoor lifestyle.
He has hosted the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, which combines a curriculum of hands-on hunting, conservation, archery and a strong anti-drug message aimed mainly at underprivileged inner-city children. Nugent also is a spokesman for the National Field Archery Association, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
An advocate of hunting and gun-ownership rights, Nugent currently serves on the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association (NRA).[20][21] Ted Nugent created a summer camping program for teens (and younger) called Ted Nugent's Kamp For Kids. This summer non profit program has had in excess of 1,000 kids attend over the last decade where respect for nature, preservation, stewardship and basic archery are taught. Each session is attended by parents as well.

This is neither an endorsement or a slam against Ted but I was fond of his music in the 70's :peaceful:

let's see a documented draft dodger and a man who cheated on his wife. At least Tiger didn't dodge the draft, where's the love for him?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You gotta go with the draft dodger you have, no the one you wish you had....
I don't blame him, if we still had the draft I would dodge it on principle. Conscription = slavery.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The draft didn't exist for Tiger (I think)

At least Ted isn't like Obama's friend the "bomber" Bill Ayers.

Ted may not be a bomber but he would have shot it up and more than likely he would have blown it up.
He would have blown it up by shooting dynamite until it exploded.

Skip to 5:45 minutes.

Last edited: