Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
90% of his posts have an insult in them. Has nothing to do with reason. You are defending a troll. He has a troll as his avatar and he is in the moderator's que for a reason.
If you are referring to me, it's a dragon.

Can't tell the difference between a dragon and a troll? And you are a troll. How funny.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's pretty racist to generalize the whole black community from the statement of one person. You also assume that person was black. Another racist comment.
Observations are not racist. The black community as a whole has problems. That's no secret.

The persons name was DeAndre. I'm racist to assume he's black since 99% of people with that name are black?

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Observations are not racist. The black community as a whole has problems. That's no secret.

The persons name was DeAndre. I'm racist to assume he's black since 99% of people with that name are black?
Well I observed 99% of white people are racist and have prejudices against people that are not white. So would I be correct in saying all white people are racist?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well I observed 99% of white people are racist and have prejudices against people that are not white. So would I be correct in saying all white people are racist?
EVERYONE has prejudices. Weather it's white black Asian rich poor ugly pretty. It's part of what makes us human.

MAKAVELI

EVERYONE has prejudices. Weather it's white black Asian rich poor ugly pretty. It's part of what makes us human.
So my observations are correct. All white people are racist. And racism is what's wrong with the white community. Along with mental illness and committing mass murders, starting unnecessary wars, and oppression of minorities.

realbrown1

How can you say 99% of whites are racist with so many of us marrying people of color?

realbrown1

So my observations are correct. All white people are racist. And racism is what's wrong with the white community. Along with mental illness and committing mass murders, starting unnecessary wars, and oppression of minorities.
Dude, I feel sorry for you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
152491_600.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Austin A. Layne Mortuary, which is handling arrangements, says the funeral is set for 10 a.m. Monday at Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church
Brown's uncle, the Rev. Charles Ewing, will deliver the eulogy, and the Rev. Al Sharpton will also speak.
Brown will be buried at St. Peter's Cemetery in St. Louis County.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mike Brown Autopsy “Expert” Is NOT A DOCTOR – Has Degree in NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD

Parcells owns National Forensic Autopsy and Recovery Services. He says lawyers for the family of Michael Brown contacted him because of his expertise in gunshot wounds.

“I am a forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator,” Parcells told FOX 4’s Shannon O’Brien.

However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.

“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title.

“You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-degree-in-non-existent-medical-field-video/