Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who said Brown was murdered? You are starting with that assumption which is only an unproven possibility at this time.
I say Brown was murdered. That is my personal opinion. You have chosen to brand him a criminal, yet the video i saw he seemed to put back the cigars he couldn't afford and buy some cheaper ones. He may have had an altercation with the clerk, but neither the clerk or store owner called the police.

I say Brown was murdered. That is my personal opinion. You have chosen to brand him a criminal, yet the video i saw he seemed to put back the cigars he couldn't afford and buy some cheaper ones. He may have had an altercation with the clerk, but neither the clerk or store owner called the police.
On his way to church?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He didn't buy them. That's why the guy was trying to stop him leaving the store.

The police were called. That's why the officer went back. They matched the discription of the 2 people and Mike was carrying something in his hands.

Try to do more research next time. Try using other sources besides CNN or MSNBC. It will help you get a better picture of what has actually occured.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Justice gonna come, justice gonna come......"
I wonder if Brown's parents were disappointed in the Al Sharpton words. Just curious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"The small city of Jennings, Mo., had a police department so troubled, and with so much tension between white officers and black residents, that the city council finally decided to disband it. Everyone in the Jennings police department was fired. New officers were brought in to create a credible department from scratch.

That was three years ago. One of the officers who worked in that department, and lost his job along with everyone else, was a young man named Darren Wilson."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...c796f0-2a45-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

oldngray

nowhere special
That's just it. You've determined something that hasn't been determined -- that he "had" to die. We don't know that yet.

And we don't know if Brown was murdered yet either. The investigation continues and it would be irresponsible for people to claim they know what happened - whether it was a justified shooting or not.

bbsam

Staff member
And we don't know if Brown was murdered yet either. The investigation continues and it would be irresponsible for people to claim they know what happened - whether it was a justified shooting or not.
Right. So neither assumption is accurate.

BrownArmy

On a side note, it's difficult to find data on police shootings.

In most cases, PD's aren't required to report shootings of civilians to the FBI, or to any other govt. organization.

Some do, some don't, and a national Police Union whose name I can't recall argued against mandatory reporting of civilians being shot by cops, because, as far as I can tell, they don't think it's a good idea.

Point being, how often does this happen?

How often does it happen to white folk vs. black folk?

Interesting that we can't answer that question.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
SLC
White unarmed male leaving a 7-11 is shot & killed by a " non white" officer .
No looting reported .
No msm outlets report on this story .
Ask yourselves why isn't this a national story ?