Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

bbsam

Staff member
The #1 thing wrong with our justice system has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with money.
Rich people get better representation than poor people.
And blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately poor. But I bet you just think that's because they're lazy, right?

bbsam

Staff member
Because Al Sharpton may have every right to speak, but he just happens to be a race-bating hate monger.
So, I disagree with your assertion that he should speak knowing it will cause problems.
Wkmac seems just to be in favor of free speech regardless of who is speaking or who will be upset.
What exactly has Sharpton said that is so provocative? I heard him just the other day commenting on the justice system being unfair to the poor...exactly what you just stated yourself.

bbsam

Staff member
By the way, Kareem Abdul Jabar just had an excellent essay in Time magazine making these exact same points.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What exactly has Sharpton said that is so provocative? I heard him just the other day commenting on the justice system being unfair to the poor...exactly what you just stated yourself.
He was given 20 mins. to speak at a "child's" funeral. He sounded more like a union organizer than the voice of comfort to the parents of that boy. He used "boy" in his kind words, so I'm allowed too.

bbsam

Staff member
He was given 20 mins. to speak at a "child's" funeral. He sounded more like a union organizer than the voice of comfort to the parents of that boy. He used "boy" in his kind words, so I'm allowed too.
He addressed what the parents asked him to address and followed the flow of the service.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ma'am, How many Union meetings have you been to, and which Union did you belong to? How many Black church services have you been to, funeral or Sunday?

"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they are doing."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ma'am, How many Union meetings have you been to, and which Union did you belong to? How many Black church services have you been to, funeral or Sunday?

"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they are doing."
I was chief steward in the Communication Workers of America and friends with Barbara Easterling (the national sec'y)
Been to sooooo many union meetings. What's your point ?
Church, black, white or rainbow.....I avoid them all....unless it's a wedding or funeral.

moreluck

golden ticket member
152771_600.jpg