Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

BrownArmy

What I don't truly understand is multiple autopsies...

I'm not a doctor, but don't you kind of ruin the goods, so to speak, after the first autopsy?

If the Feds wanted their own autopsy, they should have pulled rank and stepped in for the second one, or been a part of it.

Will the third autopsy tell you anything else, and don't autopsies include lots of pictures?

What a mess.

Rain Shield

No you're not. You're talking opinion and conjecture.

Your original post said "let's just talk facts". Yet here you are, "willing to bet" his story is untruthful. Bet all you want, my bet is the cop won't be charged with anything and we'll never know what really happened. That's the status quo and it's a long time winner.

You might want to double check my post. I said "I bet". I did not say his entire originalstory is untruthful. What part of " I bet" becomes fact?

That is the problem. You read my bet to read as fact. Sorry, never said it was fact.

If people want to say they believe this was a murder, that is fine, it is an opinion.

The problem is when people like Sharpton come on down and state that Michael Brown was murdered. No one knows due to the facts of the case have not been entirely known.

moreluck

golden ticket member
152606_600.jpg

av8torntn

Well, I was giving my opinion on the subject.

I suppose you can call that fabrication, though that term in this case would be used if I had tried to pass fact along where none existed.

If you're saying I 'fabricated' my opinion, I 100% agree with you.

Well what you call a fabrication of opinion when you claimed Bush gave a mission accomplished speech I think was really just a fantasy of yours.

Now it's time for you to fabricate something in this thread.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Where did I mention bhos' name ?
I stated his administration , because everyone with a brain knows he is only the face & not the power of this administration .