Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

wkmac

I would concur that Brown was not the best example to defend, Brown was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Brown was a result where people who began to understand a truism from a rather important document that to be quiet honest, white people of which I'm one, have gotten down right despicably lazy when it comes to principle. That document stated the following:

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I'll let you squeal and scream from here.

And onwards to the greater question, Is Disarming a Cop a Capital Offense?

Good Question and in the same vane as when I asked, when does one kill a cop, I'm not afraid to ask this as well. Free speech and thus free thought can be a cruel but a necessary taskmaster. But once embraced it begins to melt away ignorance and thus abuse and domination in ALL ITS FORMS.

In the meantime, squeal and scream as I know you will! ;)

wkmac

If Mike Brown attacked the cop he should be viewed as an even greater hero. After all, he was born under a military occupation.
Thaddeus Russell

That's a good argument there but not one generally accepted.
:devil3:

Never understood the strong desire of slaves to salute the flag of their master.

wkmac

"Do you have another answer? "
No. No other answer.

Double negative.

Speaking metaphorically, "burn this bitch too the ground!"
;)

The irony of my metaphor is that the "bitch" is doing this to itself and all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the floor show!

Grammatical theories are welcomed as they too are part of the show.

"Welcome Back My Friends too the Show that Never Ends"

bbsam

Staff member
;)

The irony of my metaphor is that the "bitch" is doing this to itself and all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the floor show!

So much of this is incorrectly viewe'd as race. Really it has more to do with a fight of the 99%. If ethnic and other social barriers are ever ignored, serious progress might be possible.

oldngray

nowhere special
;)

Grammatically speaking - "to".

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We don't need NO education, We don't need No thought control;)

Knowing that this quote (as many of you do) came from a Pink Floyd song I did a little research on wikipedia and found this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_Brick_in_the_Wall

The single, as well as the album The Wall, were banned in South Africa in 1980 after the song was adopted by supporters of a nationwide school boycott protesting racial inequities in education under the apartheid regime.

Didn't know that...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So much of this is incorrectly viewe'd as race. Really it has more to do with a fight of the 99%. If ethnic and other social barriers are ever ignored, serious progress might be possible.
WTF. Seriously, this is about the 99%ers?
It is not. Just stop. You are making yourself look worse and worse with every post.

bbsam

Staff member
WTF. Seriously, this is about the 99%ers?
It is not. Just stop. You are making yourself look worse and worse with every post.
Sure it is. You have a police state that uses military weapons and tactIcs to uphold the laws that a corporate oligarchy has deemed "lawful". Increasingly the population is at odds with the laws that are here "to protect us".