Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They were in negotiations for over a week.

Do you really think he walked away empty handed?

How would the pro-brown protesters react if a large settlement was announced?

Do you think the Ferguson civic leaders would know that too?

Give it up bro. The dude was more than likely going to face a tough "Internal revenue" of his actions and that could have resulted in his termination anyway.

Its more like the department and Wilson came to a conclusion that his departure was inevitable.

There was no way in hell that he could remain a police officer with that department or any other department.

He brings too much heat.

As for the charity handouts, that will last about 12 months. Then "white" people will stop giving a crap like they do in all of these cases and he will be left on his own to fend for himself.

Handouts dont last long. Here's an idea, why not set aside 10% of your income to support him for the rest of his life?

Of course, you wont, your a hypocrite.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Give it up bro. The dude was more than likely going to face a tough "Internal revenue" of his actions and that could have resulted in his termination anyway.

Its more like the department and Wilson came to a conclusion that his departure was inevitable.

There was no way in hell that he could remain a police officer with that department or any other department.

He brings too much heat.

As for the charity handouts, that will last about 12 months. Then "white" people will stop giving a crap like they do in all of these cases and he will be left on his own to fend for himself.

Handouts dont last long. Here's an idea, why not set aside 10% of your income to support him for the rest of his life?

Of course, you wont, your a hypocrite.

TOS.
If you google officer darren wilson severance package, you will find page after page reporting that the mayor says he will get no severance package.
Nothing on google is ever that lopsided.
I am telling you he will get a severance package that will include all or some of these items.
#1 A payoff
#2 A monthly check for years to come
#3 Health benefits
#4 Pension
Mark my words. And since I am usually right about these things, you can take that to the bank.

bbsam

Staff member
If you google officer darren wilson severance package, you will find page after page reporting that the mayor says he will get no severance package.
Nothing on google is ever that lopsided.
I am telling you he will get a severance package that will include all or some of these items.
#1 A payoff
#2 A monthly check for years to come
#3 Health benefits
#4 Pension
Mark my words. And since I am usually right about these things, you can take that to the bank.
No elected official will every sign off on that deal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The pres. had some meeting where they mentioned retraining police and how the program could be transparent........He doesn't even know the definition of transparency. His "lip-service" does nothing!!

bbsam

Staff member
Sometimes, some people just say the right thing. You don't happen to agree with it........so Let it Go!!
Actually I don't have a problem with it. I just find the irony in a "non-role model" having so much to say that people are interested in hearing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tension between cops and minorities ???? Does that mean there are no minority cops?

That doesn’t sounds like something Al would do, wait, yes it does.

WASHINGTON — He never leaves home without him.

Bill de Blasio and “Co-Mayor” Al Sharpton are joined at the hip in New York, so why not in Washington?

De Blasio and the race-baiting Rev met with President Obama and other clergy, cops and pols Monday about “simmering” tensions between the police and minorities across the United States.

Sharpton, a White House regular under Obama, got a prime seat at the table — directly facing the president — during the two-hour session at the Eisenhower Office Building.

Hizzoner, meanwhile, got a seat farther away from Obama.

Afterward, when a small group of the leaders spoke to reporters, Sharpton hustled to get to the mike to speak second — elbowing his way in after de Blasio tried to turn things over to Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter.

“We live in a country that we must support law enforcement, but law enforcement must support justice,” Sharpton bellowed.

What happens next, he said, “will determine whether we just had a feel-good session or whether we’re moving toward change. I believe we’re moving toward change.”