guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Carrying my .45 today.

Exercising your 1st.... and 2nd amendment rights. Good job.

I'm thinking about buying another one today, I have a great coupon.

Hope it's not an AR-15.... Or magazines.... Everyones sold out.

Obama should get an award for "Gun Salesman" of the year.

LOL.... What a message to the world, "america, the land of the free, the home of the frightened"

Peace

TOS

Land of the free, home of the brave.

Brave enough.... and intelligent enough.... too realize You are responsible for your own destiny.

over9five

Staff member

It's the ONLY industry that has prospered under Obama.

It's kind of funny when you think about it. All these people who want to lower the amount of guns that law-abiding citizens have should have voted for McCain and Romney.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All I hear is YOUR fear whenever you talk about guns. It's no wonder you live in that gated community!

No fear bro, I travel the country on my motorcycle, nothing but my fists to do my talking. I fear nothing, I live in a world of peace, where my fellow americans are just people. That is, until I encounter a "coward" with a pistol strapped to his leg, then I fear the "fears" of that person.

peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thinking about guns makes him crazy, I'm thankful that he realizes that he isn't competent enough to own one.

Owning a gun has nothing to do with intelligence, rather, owning a gun is nothing more that a correction for a shortfall of courage you lacked as a young adult.

White old men and guns.

The american tragedy.

peace

TOS

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
No fear bro, I travel the country on my motorcycle, nothing but my fists to do my talking. I fear nothing, I live in a world of peace, where my fellow americans are just people. That is, until I encounter a "coward" with a pistol strapped to his leg, then I fear the "fears" of that person.

peace

TOS
Does Midnight Rider feel the same way?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!
omg.....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Exercising your 1st.... and 2nd amendment rights. Good job.

Hope it's not an AR-15.... Or magazines.... Everyones sold out.

Land of the free, home of the brave.

Brave enough.... and intelligent enough.... too realize You are responsible for your own destiny.

Nothing BRAVE about walking around with a pistol strapped to you side while you walk amongst unarmed citizens who live in peace.

Peace

TOS

upsgrunt

Maybe a ban on his fists AND his mouth.
After all, they are weapons and could be used against his family and others when he "snaps".

tourists24

peace

TOS
Now I know why TOS fears nothing.... this shows you dont need a gun to have success.... looks like a normal outcome to me
Epic Fists vs Gun on OneNews - YouTube

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wow, this guy and his girlfriend would be dead if he didn't have a gun.

Again, another "white" guy with guns going balistic after a domestic dispute with his "ex".

Gee, White guys and gun violence??? NAH! Say it aint so.

Good thing the "other" white guy had a gun.

Peace

TOS

p.s. Hey 9.5, keep posting those lovely stories of white guys using guns to settle their problems, I love em.