guns

over9five

Staff member
family-guns-for-christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone!

anonymous4

The Other Side revealing he doesn't know much about much. Present some facts to your case; do something because I've read a few of your comments in this thread and you look pretty silly. What are you getting on about whites and gun violence? Please state your case.

island1fox

The Other Side revealing he doesn't know much about much. Present some facts to your case; do something because I've read a few of your comments in this thread and you look pretty silly. What are you getting on about whites and gun violence? Please state your case.

Liquid Sword,

I will be called a Racist and that this is not Politically correct to report---but a few facts from the U.S. Bureau of Justice:

1. Blacks are about 13% of the U.S. Population but account for 52 PERCENT of the total Homicides.

2. 94% oF Black homicide victims had a Black person as the Perpetrator. Black on Black Crime.

3.Firearm violence rates among Blacks are 40% higher than Hispanics.

4. Firearm violence among Blacks is 200% Higher than Whites.

5. Blacks are NINE TIMES more likely than Whites to be murdered by firearms.

This is where the large gun problem is but of course while the slaughter goes on in every major city in the United States --there is no outrage or calls for gun control on the gang bangers.

I bring up this severe problem that if solved would greatly solve the gun violence issue --yet someone will throw the race card in my direction.

Shameful !!!:sick:

anonymous4

I am just trying to understand what The Other Side is attempting to grasp at with his whites and gun violence rhetoric.

On another note, it can be extremely difficult if not impossible to obtain a CCP in major cities, even as a military vet. The "gun-free zone" is not the worst argument one can make. For instance, the aurora shooter went to a theater that was a gun-free zone, while avoiding closer theaters that were not. Schools are a gun free zone, therefore are an easy target if someone is putting thought into their attack.

Other points I see people trying to make include high mag capacity and the "rapid fire" of a "semi-automatic" (huh?). Yet what is conveniently ignored would be the VT massacre which had a higher body count, while the shooter was using handguns. Let a shooter run wild in an area where sheepdogs are banned and the madman can rack up the kill count with a lever action or six shooter if desired. Let's repeat this, violence is in our hearts as a species, gun violence is just one manifestation amongst thousands.

For you to tell me I don't have a right to self defense against evil that will exist until breakthroughs in mental heath engineering emerge, thousands of years down the line, will result in me laughing hysterically in your face. For when dangerous, perverted humans open fire on innocents I will be the one engaging to save you, my family and myself and if it results in me being killed in the process, I chose to go down fighting and not cowering. If the anti-gun crowd cannot understand the warrior spirit, chances are nothing will change their line of thinking.

Until evil men are eradicated, I choose to be armed. Luckily our founding fathers observed this and thought it to be a pretty important issue. That and the whole tyrannical government argument. What foresight and honesty our founders had. Where have the great men gone?

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
You aren't a racist, you simply refuse to address the full problem choosing rather to view only the racial dynamics...which might actually make you a racist.

anonymous4

A big laugh at legislators in CT proposing a 50% tax hike on ammo as their "answer" for the massacre. People should be highly offended by such a ridiculous response. More taxes off the backs of dead children, with quite literally zero logic other than a cash grab on their part.

You don't need to be a conspiracy theory nutter to put two and two together. I'd think twice and look up the facts before handing over your firearm to big brother. Some of the highest kill counts in human history can be attributed to tyrannical governments against their own people. See what is happening in the middle east? The people in powder tend to not want to give it up, despite what the citizenship desires. These incidents are not theory but things that have happened time and time again within the last few centuries. What proceeds these events? Obviously gun control!

anonymous4

First-amendment. Really, he should be fired from his post. He does a painfully poor job of pushing the CNN agenda. He gets torn to shreds in debates and usually ends up blowing his top. His fact checkers are not very effective either.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Owning a gun has nothing to do with intelligence, rather, owning a gun is nothing more that a correction for a shortfall of courage you lacked as a young adult.

White old men and guns.

The american tragedy.

peace

TOS

Based on what I see on the news daily, the tragedy is the black man and the gun.
13% of the population and over 50% of deaths by gun.

anonymous4

Wow... The Other Side.. I re-read some of your posts in this thread and holy hell, you truly have the oddest stance I have seen and I am a member of several large forums that are filled with crazies on both sides. Nothing you have said makes any sense... whatsoever.

island1fox

You aren't a racist, you simply refuse to address the full problem choosing rather to view only the racial dynamics...which might actually make you a racist.

bbsam,

Think what you want --I know this is a sensitive area for you --but believe me I have no problem looking in the mirror everyday and I do not fear the day God will judge me.

With any problem --you break it down and then solve. If we are looking at 50% of the problem --this is definitely a place to start with our comprehensive plan.

The amazing part about this the BLACK communities would be much safer and better off. You still see things through the prism of racism. Sad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wow... The Other Side.. I re-read some of your posts in this thread and holy hell, you truly have the oddest stance I have seen and I am a member of several large forums that are filled with crazies on both sides. Nothing you have said makes any sense... whatsoever.

But he is entertaining especially when he makes pizza bets with some of his alter egos .

anonymous4

Baba gounj, are you a CCP holder? Massachusetts is a twisted state when it comes to gun law. Seems to be pick and choose on the part of police chiefs when it comes to obtaining a class a unrestricted.