guns

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
YES... do I need to show other web sites that state just the opposite? Thats my point...
The results from Australia aren't controversial, but if you can link to a study that shows the gun violence didn't really decrease in Australia after the ban I'd be interested in reading it.

tourists24

The results from Australia aren't controversial, but if you can link to a study that shows the gun violence didn't really decrease in Australia after the ban I'd be interested in reading it.
dunno if it will ever make a difference... but no matter if gun crimes went slighty up or down... it doesnt stop gun crimes and always disarms law abiding citizens while enabling the bad guys....
The Captain's Journal Do Gun Bans Reduce Violent Crime? Ask the Aussies and Brits

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ok,,, assuming some of those are with guns,,, how could that be? guns are illegal

I understand the occurrence of deaths by Aluminum Baseball Bats was up.
There was talk of outlawing baseball but not softball since that is only played by girls in Australia.
I think they forgot that those girls have brothers and fathers.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
ok,,, assuming some of those are with guns,,, how could that be? guns are illegal
No one ever claimed that you would/could completely eliminate gun violence. There is no question that you can reduce the incidence by reducing the number of guns in circulation.

menotyou

bella amicizia
71641_406013236147580_1841961893_n.jpg
71641_406013236147580_1841961893_n.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
How about in free countries?

Oh wait! If all guns are banned, they wouldn't BE free countries.

Oh wait, whats a free country ?
Only those that allow guns ?

Oh those that allow freedom of choice, such as prostitution, abortion, much lower drinking age than 21, more freedom of the press, nude river beaching , etc?

If you go by "Freedom" because of guns only, than Afganistan is a much freerer country than that of the US.