guns

brett636

At least the GUN was identified properly as an ASSAULT RIFLE.

Peace

TOS

and?

Humor_funny_journalists_guide_to_firearms_ak47_glock.jpg

While I agree atleast one of them gets to experience multiple gun shot wounds which I bet isn't a pleasant experience.

Being that you live in Illinois do you know anything about this? Does this have any chance of passing?

� Illinois Moves to Outlaw Modern Firearms and Criminalize Owners Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Your link is the first I've seen that. I checked other sites that would have that on them and not a word. I like the including of pump shotguns, criminalizing lawful owners, and the targeting of shooting ranges. That's interesting because our local ranges is collectively run by the area law enforcement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not exactly the outcome libs were hoping for after the Sandy Hook tragedy.
(Reuters) – The number of FBI background checks for U.S. gun purchases set a record in December, as the Connecticut school massacre prompted renewed talk of limits on firearms, according to new FBI data.
The FBI said it recorded 2.8 million background checks during the month, surpassing the record set in November of 2 million checks. The number was up 49 percent over December 2011, when the FBI performed a then-record 1.9 million checks.

kumet

Not exactly the outcome libs were hoping for after the Sandy Hook tragedy.
(Reuters) – The number of FBI background checks for U.S. gun purchases set a record in December, as the Connecticut school massacre prompted renewed talk of limits on firearms, according to new FBI data.
The FBI said it recorded 2.8 million background checks during the month, surpassing the record set in November of 2 million checks. The number was up 49 percent over December 2011, when the FBI performed a then-record 1.9 million checks.
Not exactly the outcome libs were hoping for BEFORE the Sandy Hook tragedy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cachsux,
Time to give up the hunting guns..........as of the new year you can now legally collect roadkill in Illinois!! :thumbsup::woohoo:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
At least the GUN was identified properly as an ASSAULT RIFLE.

Peace

TOS

No it wasnt. An AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle. It has been incorrectly labeled as such by the ignorant and uninformed as well as by a biased, anti-gun media looking for quick and easy soundbites. An AR-15 is nothing more than a standard semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine that shoots a standard varmint/light game hunting cartridge.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No it wasnt. An AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle. It has been incorrectly labeled as such by the ignorant and uninformed as well as by a biased, anti-gun media looking for quick and easy soundbites. An AR-15 is nothing more than a standard semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine that shoots a standard varmint/light game hunting cartridge.

Dude, your starting to sound like a crazy man.. Dont worry bro... youll be safe with your obsession. Nobody is coming to take your courage away from you.

The video that was posted labeled the gun as an assault rifle. It is what it is. No level of diminishing on your part is going to change that aspect of its description.

Peace

TOS